Onlyfans - reviews

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Maccared

Re: Onlyfans - reviews

Post by Maccared »

Charlie?s isn?t that good tbh, the content as apart of what you pay is no better that stuff out there. Any good stuff you have to pay extra for..
zzhawker

Post by zzhawker »

Hi Satch any chance i could chat via e-mail ? Thanks
Maccared

Post by Maccared »

Chloe Toy?s is very poor, mostly pics from photographers she?s shot with. In fact in general she?s vastly overrated...
heskey

Post by heskey »

Hi, how does Onlyfans show up on a bank statement pls?
photo_man69

Post by photo_man69 »

Shows up as ONLY FANS UK with the amount in US dollars, separate charge for Non sterling transaction fee of about 25p as well
heskey

Post by heskey »

Thx.
bone37

Post by bone37 »

so i subscibed to missmartins page having been a fan for a very long time.and tbh i was a little upset that after paying for her o/f page all of the best stuff you still had to shell out more for.
on that note i thought i would drop her a friendly line just to say that i thought it was a little off, guess what? she has now blocked me from posting her anymore messages, the thing is i wasnt be horrible or anything, i just wanted to put my point over.
anyway im still in love wth hannah but i guess she is just in it for the dosh.
mibblefied

Post by mibblefied »

Ive subbed to Lottii Rose onlyfans
She's stopped doing snapchat so this is the only way to get fresh stuff from her. The videos are decent and she's been uploading fairly regularly the past few days.

Literally upto open leg with some rubbing in one vid
SexiestUKModels

Post by SexiestUKModels »

Another model who was pretty prolific a few years and may be coming back is Hollymuldoon, spectacular tits and quite fun to follow.
JayKaye

Post by JayKaye »

Any subscribers to the below got any feedback? I saw a bondage video of Leigh that I loved on bondagemodel.co.uk so am particularly interested in her page.