How about the admin/mods introduce themselves

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
m100

How about the admin/mods introduce themselves

Post by m100 »

and provide some working contact details.

Since the user 'jackie' aka Adam has obviously been banned someone must be moderating once in the proverbial blue moon so how about you introduce yourselves, give us some contact info and maybe apologise to the likes of sarah daniels for allowing slanderous threads?
MegaTon

Re: How about the admin/mods introduce themselves

Post by MegaTon »

Someone must be here doing something?
Emac

Post by Emac »

Someone must be hosting this site and paying its domain fees. Its scandalous that there is no moderation when idiots like the Sarah Daniels poster are allowed on here.

Mods, where are you???
m100

Post by m100 »

But ridiculously they found time to do this

Emac

Post by Emac »

m100 wrote:

> But ridiculously they found time to do this
>
>

????
countb

Post by countb »

I get your thoughts
However, having seen so many punting sites close,maybe we should be grateful we have some information to use?

fighting hard but fighting fair
Emac

Post by Emac »

countb wrote:

> I get your thoughts
> However, having seen so many punting sites close,maybe we
> should be grateful we have some information to use?
>
>

A bit like saying at least we have some milk, even though every few days it gives us diarrhoea. .
Bayleaf

Post by Bayleaf »

Has anyone stepped forward to volunteer to help with the moderation? I don't have time the moment, but I do have listings/reviews of over 600 films lined up plus a hundred or so individual model details and references. I gave up sending them in some time ago...

We must be able to do something. Actually and update of the 2001 os would be welcome too.
m100

Post by m100 »

Hello Bayleaf, no one has stepped forward to say they are moderating but it's obvious that someone is pressing some buttons occasionally. I think there's a lot of long-time members who would be happy to do a little moderation maybe even some reviews as well to stop this place becoming a farce everytime that dickhead decides to stop taking his medication and to try to update the great resource that the films and actresses databases are. But you only have to look at someone like sienna day to see how far out of date it is.