Rose Brighid

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
winston69

Re: Rosa Brighid

Post by winston69 »

lol
planeterotica

Re: Rose Brighid

Post by planeterotica »

Rosa has applied to be on ITVs new show wish her luck !happy!

Crawler

Post by Crawler »

What a gorgeous woman, she did a soft gg video, offered it to me for ?100, ended up getting it off the other model for much less.

Still utterly adorable 😃
Tchocky

Post by Tchocky »

Is the video revealing at all, Crawler, or is it to her usual levels (albeit with another model)?
Crawler

Post by Crawler »

Same levels really, it?s her and Bexie Williams showering together. If you?re a fan of both it?s well worth what I paid Bexie worth.

Anyone interested, let me know...
scooter123

Post by scooter123 »

rosa does show vids and pics of her pussy ect on her onlyfans just not spread if that makes sense
GTJames

Post by GTJames »

Yeah I have shot her a couple of times. Rosa does a lot of art nude / figure nude work and workshops, studio days, commercial, lingerie, glamour etc and she is very active and proactive in growing her social media. She is one of the few models that can make a go of it full time. Very few can and most of the current crop fit modelling around other jobs but Rosa keeps herself very busy. She has always done figure nude from day 1. She began doing art nude modelling as a student so frontal fur has never been an issue. I doubt you would persuade her to spread as since she is very busy with some pretty good photographers to be fair, she really does not need the work - there is a waiting list. I may be proven wrong but I doubt there will be any higher level stuff from her any time soon. She is a talented and hardworking model who is very goot at marketing herself. The other active model who conducts her affairs similarly is Lottii Rose, who does show a little more.

Glamour Photographer & Tea Boy
scooter123

Post by scooter123 »

lottie rose does full on blowjob and sex on her premium
Crawler

Post by Crawler »

Rosa has been getting braver, and showing more off. I agree with James
Though, she doesn?t need to up her levels.

What a woman though...
scooter123

Post by scooter123 »

rosa can get as brave as she wants on her onlyfan si wouldn't mind this mornings vid was pretty good legs spread labia hanging down