holly lockett/rose

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Jonboy

Re: holly lockett/rose

Post by Jonboy »

Hi
In defence of Holly I would say she is perhaps the most active model in marketing herself, all new members of PS and PP receive a mail introducing herself, if it is responded to she keeps in touch, yes she markets herself but it is not the hard sell, more friendly, so I can understand why she gets booked. The confusion for me is how she manages to get booked for adult with her face covered

Jonboy
m100

Post by m100 »

bringing these back to the front page
LucyAkhurst

Post by LucyAkhurst »

I really like the Jim Bateman pics on Diverxity website, especially the first one on his profile - the lady with a freckle on her finger ...

satch9

Post by satch9 »

are any of those revealing pictures Rebecca leah?

there are a few naughty ones on her adultwork profile but not conclusively her so there is a bit of doubt in my mind
krisman

Post by krisman »

How naughty are the obtained on her aw profile? I'll happily pay the fee on there if they're are some decent pussy shots
NGershon

Post by NGershon »

There are open leg shots of Rebecca Leah taken by Jim Bateman, though I haven't seen any showing both her face and her legs spread open.
Though there are some that have clearly been cropped to hide any naughty bits.
satch9

Post by satch9 »

there are some open leg and toy insertion pics on her AW worth the money even if you can't save them but given the nature of th epics I couldn't see her tattoo for example so I wasn't 100% convinced they were all her - happy to be proved wrong
spoon1066

Post by spoon1066 »

whats the link to her AW page
greenbeans

Post by greenbeans »

LucyAkhurst wrote:

> I really like the Jim Bateman pics on Diverxity website,
> especially the first one on his profile - the lady with a
> freckle on her finger ...
>
>

Motherload with the freckled finger on show.

https://www.adultfolio.com/modeling_pho ... t&latest=1
LucyAkhurst

Post by LucyAkhurst »

Yes, had seen Miss Mystery and recognised the freckle finger/nipple combo despite the mask and the paler tan. I have been chatting to the photographer and had thought it better not to announce this source as the pics from the two sets were being released a few at a time and did not want them removed too quickly like the earlier shots on madcow.