Find nudes of her

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Tchocky

Re: Find nudes of her

Post by Tchocky »

You do realise that nude pictures of her aren't going to materialise overnight just because you want them to? Stop bumping the thread - if people find anything, I'm sure they'll post it.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Bump
davy99

Post by davy99 »

So it is a model who doesn't shoot nudes and you even posted "thank you for your help but there aren't any nudes"
then you keep bumping the thread... for absolutely no reason.
Just give it up already! !idontbelieveit!

hutchv

Post by hutchv »

How about Alvin just fucks off. Who the fuck joins the site and demands that we search for nudes of some model? Who does that and then bumps the thread?

Seriously dude fuck off.

!deadhorse!

spider

Post by spider »

He's a chipmunk, they have very little brains.

Don't be too hard on him.
dynamatiques

Post by dynamatiques »

hutchv wrote:

> How about Alvin jus...

Calm down. And, relax...

Usually, when we see posts like this there is some personal interest from the OP. Whether it be a girlfriend's mum, sister-in-law etc.

He's already been advised not to bump this thread. So, you don't need to be overly 'macho' in your expletive filled post. OK?

hutchv

Post by hutchv »

Dynamatiques:

Me? Expletive ridden? !innocent!

If I got there first, the first reply to the original message would have been to tell him to #### ### as I could see where it was going to go.

Anyways moving on as we've bumped it enough times for him as a way of an apology!