Onlyfans - reviews

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Tchocky

Re: Onlyfans - reviews

Post by Tchocky »

What do Rosa and Grace show on theirs, standard art nude stuff?
hutchv

Post by hutchv »

Standard but they are v casual about camera angles if you get my drift. Regular updates. Lots of videos.
satch9

Post by satch9 »

subbed to GD's page.

what a let down. she spends so much time hiding her parts that her "performances" are all about hiding her parts than enjoying the show and performing.

for all her dirty talk and innuendo and promises she delivers almost nothing.

so much emphasis on "being careful" dominates everything to the point where its pointless imho.
Tchocky

Post by Tchocky »

I subscribed to Rosa Brighid and Grace Fae's pages, and they are both great. A little expensive but well worth it if you're a fan. Definitely more revealing than everything else I've seen of them.

Does anyone know what Lucy-Anne Brooks's content is like?
dynamatiques

Post by dynamatiques »

satch9 wrote:

> subbed to GD's page.

Who?

DaveZ

Post by DaveZ »

I'm guessing Georgie Darby
jaygee

Post by jaygee »

Layla Lee, one of the hottest models on PP (in my opinion!) has just set up her Only Fans page, obviously early days so content is building on it but a mix of nice candids and selfies on there - not necessarily higher than her PP modelling thus far but a very promising start!
https://onlyfans.com/laylamodel
levo34

Post by levo34 »

hi
i was on bex shiners group for a bit had vids and pics but the vids were only 10 seconds long and to be honest not great the pics were ok but you were not able to save them to your hard drive ,so for me i will not be going back

hutchv

Post by hutchv »

You can save pics to a hard drive from onlyfans.

Tools - Page Info - Media

Then select the picture you want to save from the list.

If you open a models page, select pictures (page then loads with all of the pictures), scroll right to the bottom you can save all the pictures in one go.

Tools - Page Infor - Media - Select All.

The above method also works with saving videos from the site. Thus scroll right to the bottom of the relevant page, select all and that will save both all the pictures and videos.
satch9

Post by satch9 »

thanks for the tip but I can't seem to get it to work for me - when you say tools i'm assuming you mean developer tools?

i'm not getting a page info media option in chrome or ie.

i'll keep seaching