Models on Snapchat

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
mibblefied

Models on Snapchat

Post by mibblefied »

Seeing as there's an onlyfans thread, I thought I might do one for snapchat :)

So far I've subscribed to two models

LottiiRose- 7/10 she snaps nearly daily, often with shower shows where she shows plenty of open leg and spreading. She's done one very naughty show but that was a while back and Im not sure when she plans to do another.

Sophoulla- 5/10 She's a really attractive suicidegirl who I subscribed to for around 3 months, she doesn't go over her usual levels at all (or at least she didnt when i subscribed) and for $35 a month its quite expensive for not a lot.
LucyAkhurst

Re: Models on Snapchat

Post by LucyAkhurst »

I've tried out Rachelle Summers premium SnapChat on SeeSnaps and was not impressed. You get 3-4 seconds of video most days - sometimes nothing. The clips expire after 24 hours, so you cannot even look back at previous clips.
krisman

Post by krisman »

Yeah Rachelle's isn't great. Several of her preview photos on her seesnaps page suggest much more explicit content than you get.
hutchv

Post by hutchv »

Has anyone subscribed to Rosa Brighids or Grace Faes? Both have really good onlyfans but I want to know what their premium snap is like.
linseylover

Post by linseylover »

Had anyone seen anything of Bex shiners one? Is she doing
Full on pussy pics? Cheers
stuntmandan

Post by stuntmandan »

I've subscribed to or got "lifetime" access to lots of premium snapchats. I'll list some here starting with the seesnaps subs and then some others...

Lauren Louise
Posts lots of content most days. Levels up to frontal. Mostly photos, although has been posting more videos over the last few months.

Harley G
Usually posts a couple of pics or videos each day. Content varies from lingerie to implied nude (although this is more rare). Tbh considering the lower monthly price and that you can revisit old content, her onlyfans is much better value.

Kara Carter
Only been a member a few days but so far its not good. So far I've seen a partial nip slip and thats about it, other that regular life pics. Hopefully it improves.

Nicole Tosh
Signed up after she did a great takeover of fanofglamour's premium. Her own snap has been shite by comparison. She posts 1 pic/vid each day (at least usually). Most are fully nude/pussy shots though.

Charley S
Posts regularly but as per Harley the content varies in level of nudity. Most of it was non-nude, with some topless and very rare implied nude.

Gracieuxlove
Posts pretty much everyday. Lots of content. Includes open leg nudity. No toys or masturbation.

These are from xtremeplaypen:

AmyLu Bennett
Only a couple of boob photos during my membership. She was on holiday at the time, so maybe it'd be better now?

Tylah
Posts several pics/vids most days. Up to frontal nude.

Lauren Peach
Posts a few pics/vids each day. At least topless, some showing pussy. Occasionally playing with herself.

Jasmine Louise
Sometimes infrequent updates, but good stuff when she does post. Includes all levels up to boy-girl.

Sophie Stonem
Posts most days, at least a pic or 2. Many days its much more than that though. Includes full frontal and slight open leg content (nothing fully spread).

And a few others:

fan of glamour premium
Posts shows 2-4 times a week from a range of models and with a range of levels. Some are implied nude, others up to boy-girl. A few models I've seen on the premium include gracieuxlove, Beth Bennett, katie lou, lu elissa and RHIANNONLUCIEE.
mibblefied

Post by mibblefied »

Anyone follow PippaDoll?
hutchv

Post by hutchv »

Is PippaDoll on snapchat? I can't finder her profile on seesnaps.

Her onlyfans is ok, she isn't shy about bending over and showing all in her videos.

Rachelle Summers has tweeted a censored picture of her in the bath on twitter. Does anyone have her on snap and is the actual picture 'tilliesque'?
Tchocky

Post by Tchocky »

If you search Bentbox for Evie, PippaDoll has some open leg sets there too.
krisman

Post by krisman »

Definitely "Tillie-esque" Hutchv.

Been on Rachelle's onlyfans & seesnaps for the last month & there's definitely not been anything above her usual levels.