Rachel Travers

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Jason M

Rachel Travers

Post by Jason M »

I have always adored the lovely Rachel. !yummy! Is she still active or has she retired now? Must be in her 40's now but loved her big boobs. Anybody have any links to her stuff? Or even a contact. Wondered if it's possible for an amataur to book her for a session if shes still working???? Or has anyone any experience of this? Cheers

MegaTon

Re: Rachel Travers

Post by MegaTon »

Still active as far as I know
myson

Post by myson »

Yes, Rachel is still working but hasn't reached her 40's yet.

I am delighted to be able to say that I am a very good friend of Rachels and am in regular contact with her.

Hope you'll understand that I don't give out any models contact details without getting their permission first but if you'd like me to pass on your email to Rachel I would pleased to do that for you?

Myson
!oldie!

Jason M

Post by Jason M »

Thanks I would really appreciate that. jason24marks@gmail.com
Have you a web site with recent Rachel on?
Many Thanks.

myson

Post by myson »

Hi,
Ok, I'll email your email address to Rachel later this evening.

No, I haven't got a website with recent photos but I do have a profile on Purpleport with a small "Album" of photos of Rachel.
http://purpleport.com/portfolio-image-a ... p?id=68706

Myson
!oldie!

Jason M

Post by Jason M »

Thanks for that Myson. Lucky bugger !drink!

Jim the Donkey

Post by Jim the Donkey »

Just letting you know that Rachel contacted me via a social media site recently, after she'd read a jokey "you're hired" post sent to me by the Fake Taxi crew which had mistakenly made her believe that I worked for them.
It turns out that she's interested in shooting for them.
Watch this space...
myson

Post by myson »

Yep, Rachel mentioned that to me too last Time I saw her. In fact, it was me who provided her with the the "Fake Taxi" contact details.

I would stress however, that if she did work for them, that it would be the "Fake FEMALE Taxi" only.
Just as good though !grin!

Myson
!oldie!

Jason M

Post by Jason M »

I didn't have any luck with Rachel but I'd love to see her shoot something for Vintage flash or Garrysgirls. Both are asking for more mature models to contact them.

Perhaps someone who can contact Rachel will suggest she contacts

webmaster@vintageflash.com

contact@garrysgirls.com

myson

Post by myson »

I have contacted Rachel about VintageFlash.

I'm seeing Rachel next Tuesday so I'll remind her and will also remind her to contact you as well Jason.

Myson
!oldie!