Bethany Morgan

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
DaveZ

Bethany Morgan

Post by DaveZ »

Not enough of this gorgeous girl out there but she does now have an onlyfans page and is on a site call realbikinigirls, as well as being on onlytease

Anyone know of any more stuff?
stevespurgin

Re: Bethany Morgan

Post by stevespurgin »

Sadly nothing nude currently, and only within last year has she done a topless stuff.
On purpleport.
ljw

Post by ljw »

GTJames

Post by GTJames »

Hi,

I have photographed Bethany six times and I have another shoot booked in later this year. She will do implied nude with photographers she trusts but she is not comfortable doing it first time with strangers. She will never do open leg stuff. Ok never say never.... maybe for a ton of cash but she told me she is not interested in that sort of modelling and she is such a nice sweet girl that I fully believe her. In fact I think it is the right decision and I told her so.

I have a couple of nice sets from a recent shoot. That are for sale to collectors. These are up to implied nude but nothing frontal - I guess you would say Lads Mag / Page 3 levels but slightly saucier. I have samples but forgive me I am a newcomer here so not sure how to post them. If you DM me with an email address I can send you a zip of samples.

Cheers

@GlamourTeaJames

Glamour Photographer & Tea Boy
countb

Post by countb »

Very attractive girl and local to me
GT Have you an email address?

fighting hard but fighting fair
GTJames

Post by GTJames »

Hello CountB,

I have no email. I normally contact her through Purpleport or Twitter DM. She replies promptly on both if it is serious work related stuff and not empty BS.

She has many good references on PP so I would not have thought you will have difficulty getting in touch.

James

countb

Post by countb »

No I meant had you got an email? Lol

fighting hard but fighting fair
GTJames

Post by GTJames »

CountB

Apologies!! Sunday blonde / senior moment. I'm on jwatson@iee.org. Cheers

DaveZ

Post by DaveZ »

Some great looking shots from these shoots on James twitter
GTJames

Post by GTJames »

Hi Guys,

Finally sorted through all my Bethany Sets.

Firstly, there are no open leg or frontal nude pics!

For those of you still reading, my sets are lingerie / bikini up to implied nude. The majority are topless.

I have 13 solo sets of Bethany ranging between 70 and 455 images.

I also have 5 girl-girl (soft) sets with Brook Wright (same levels as above) ranging from 35 to 155 images

I also have 2 girl-girl (soft) sets with Holly Gibbons (same levels as above) ranging from 38 to 75 images.

Prices vary according to levels, numbers of images, and quality. All these sets are exclusive and not seen anywhere on the web apart from the odd sample on my Twitter account. Bulk discounts available.

For a full menu including sample thumbnails email jwatson@iee.org

I will be preparing similar menus for my other models in the coming weeks. Thanks