Men and Motors

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
flogit

Re: Men and Motors

Post by flogit »

I always liked Danni hunt and Leah Harper! I wonder were they are now?
Diamond1

Post by Diamond1 »

I remember a show on there called VPL, which was hosted by Francine Lewis. Adele Stephens was on it once, talking about a portfolio that a model should have, and did a feature in a dressing room about bras for the bigger chested woman.
flogit

Post by flogit »

Somebody else that I thought was hot, Anne Marie foss! She used to co-present a show with James whale, I've tried searching for info on her but not much comes up! Does anybody remember her? Or has any info on her?
padzer1

Post by padzer1 »

Remember getting Sky for the first time and I couldn't believe what was on Men&Motors after 11. Shame there is no channel like that any more. I even remember Bravo would do something similar after 11 but never stood a chance against Natasha Vale, Jo Guest, Naomi K, Teresa May, Karen White and various other page3 models.

Padzer1
Dickie Davies

Post by Dickie Davies »

The people who now own the rights to the Men & Motors material have put a lot of it on You Tube.

Here's their channel

The only downside is that, because it is You Tube, nudity is censored.
belmondouk

Post by belmondouk »

Was Andrea Spinks, aka Nadia, ever on Men & Motors? Have you seen her in any of these clips?

I know she often worked with Natasha Vale and if I remember correctly there were photos of her at a Men and Motors event.

I think it might be her seen briefly on the second-left at 0:19:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5soi6mdLkfg
flogit

Post by flogit »

I think she was, most of the well known girls of that time were on it!
MHoodie

Post by MHoodie »

Always a pleasure to watch Jo Guest and Louise Hodges on this show.
Shame its all over now.
spunkie

Post by spunkie »

Defo something about those times and Joanne Guest. No other model has come close than Jo to me...absolute legend. Even now with jo having retired some years ago I still find my self wanking to her pics and n an almost daily basis ...we never had it so good!
MHoodie

Post by MHoodie »

Yes Jo Guest was a Queen of page 3 and top shelf!