Men and Motors

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
MegaTon

Re: Men and Motors

Post by MegaTon »

Not seen anything on air recently. But fun looking at the stuff on Youtube.
spunkie

Post by spunkie »

Love be the old men and motors stuff...especially the Jo Guest content..something about seeing Jo as a mainstream tv presenter but knowing all the time that we'd all seen her nude in the mags! Great times!
spunkie

Post by spunkie »

She's not been seen for around a year or so now..she's still rather ill I think but she does from time to time sell items on eBay! Incidentally it's her birthday today 22nd February! Happy birthday jo!
Charfan

Post by Charfan »

i was mad after stacey winfield
flogit

Post by flogit »

M&M got me through my teens!! And I haven't thought about stacey winfield in 15years!! Ah the memories
Jonboy

Post by Jonboy »

Hi,

Jo Guest partner from men and Motors was George Wright Today he is a football agent, bet he wishes he was back on the sofa with Jo.

Thinking back there were some other great girls on that show, Natasha Vale / Kelly Burgess and from time to time the The Centerfolds , Julie Brown was hot, wonder what they are doing today

Jonboy