Bentbox etc.

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
IainT

Bentbox etc.

Post by IainT »

Hey guys. What is your opinion of Bentbox and similar operations. Perhaps you could let me know if there are any similar operations. Do you use them? I've got a bit of rare and unpublished content which I was holding back for my own site, but I'm wondering whether its actually worth it and was thinking of using Bentbox or similar to get them out there. What do you reckon? Thanks in advance.
silencer

Re: Bentbox etc.

Post by silencer »

I love buying sets from Bentbox. Certainly prefer it to a monthly subscription. If you set up an account my credit card would be begging for mercy.
satch9

Post by satch9 »

Bentbox is good but i find it a bit pricey compared to site subs which are multiple models for the price.

That said i would dirty my credit card for some of your unpublished content!

I suscribe to jaydee's site on diverxity.com and whilst they ard non downloadable it suits me as he is publishing modelz i like sophia smith, rachelle, rebecca leah etc.

Give it a look? Id be interested obviously!
IainT

Post by IainT »

Thanks for the input. I'll look into it and will try to learn how to edit and render videos. I've never had to deal with uploading stuff or making videos useable before..its a bit like witchcraft to me.

SexiestUKModels

Post by SexiestUKModels »

Please there's two models you shot for the site you were doing I've been waiting ages to see.
Tchocky

Post by Tchocky »

I like bentbox and I do buy from it, and I'd be very interested in some of your unreleased content, Iain, but one thing I've found is that it really helps when material has a solid description as to the level and content of the set. You can't see what you're getting before you pay for it, so it really helps to avoid disappointment to read what is in the box.
zzhawker

Post by zzhawker »

Hi Iain love that idea hope it happens soon loved APD nudes like to see in released footage.
zzhawker

Post by zzhawker »

Hi Iain have you made a decision on useing Bentbox ?thanks
mibblefied

Post by mibblefied »

Yeah I've used bentbox, as people have said, a good description is everything.

lets us know if you set it up :)
IainT

Post by IainT »

Thanks for your input guys. I've had a go and will upload a few more sets over the next few weeks, but I think its probably a non-starter. Its to much work, I cant seem to get the size/compression right, the first sets look awful. Also, after commission the selling price is to low to be viable really.