skyler mckay

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
jinky1315

skyler mckay

Post by jinky1315 »

one of my all time favs. never heard /seen anything for ages. then she appeared on a sight .she got throat fucked , spanked and swallowed a hole load. terrific anybody got anymore info on this horny bitch.

i can but dream...jinky..
kellybro

Re: skyler mckay

Post by kellybro »

She had a new scene come out last week on Killergram and is on the upcoming scenes list on Brazzers so I'm guessing she's back in the business

Honest Guv

Post by Honest Guv »

I have shot with Skyler for a couple of videos I plan to get up on clips4sale at some point - one is a toys video in stockings, and a couple of blowjob videos as well - both in stockings.

If you are interested in buying them (very cheap) drop me an email to alan-ralph @ live.co.uk

Alan R
Speaking the Truth......
jinky1315

Post by jinky1315 »

cant send an email to you .your link is not valid according to my hotmail .have you got another link. i am not computer wise. take care jinky.

jinky1315

Post by jinky1315 »

sorry i got your address wrong .iwhat kind of prices are we talking about. jinky1315

Honest Guv

Post by Honest Guv »

Just replied to your email :)

Alan R
Speaking the Truth......