Michelle Thorne latest scenes

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
The Bear up a tree

Michelle Thorne latest scenes

Post by The Bear up a tree »

Have you guys been catching her latest work? She is fucking killing it. Her scenes with Sensai, Danny D and the fake taxi were hands down the best scenes she has done in the past decade. She was blisteringly hot and the chemistry was astonishing. Her scene with Danny was pure fire. This girl fucking loves a huge dick. It makes her blossom like a tropical flower. Hope she continues to work with talented guys who know haw to swing a big sword. Omar Williams would be the dream ticket. Don't know if he is even still working though. Any way, sterling work Miss. Thorne.
m100

Re: Michelle Thorne latest scenes

Post by m100 »

said the same sort of thing in the other thread but it's better in it's own (more positively) titled thread. You're right we need to see her with omar if he's still working but didn't michelle say on here that she wouldn't be working with him?
Charfan

Post by Charfan »

I'm here if she wants me.
forfai

Post by forfai »

"The Bear up a tree " You has right, She is fucking amazing now!!!, I hope more
big cocks for her,
Sensi and omar in a DP can you imagine that , or DP with Danny D
NickD

Post by NickD »

Another Brazzers scene released 17th May with Michelle, looks promising
The Bear up a tree

It's fantastic. Every schoolboy's dream.NickD wrote:
The Bear up a tree

2 more fantastic scenes from Michelle. Danny D for Brazzers and Sensei for Female fake taxi. Breath takingly hot. Real passionate fucking that you rarely see.The Bear up a tree wrote:
m100

Post by m100 »

I think these are the scenes we always hoped we'd get and the performances we all knew she was capable of.