Adultwork logins

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Lightningone

Adultwork logins

Post by Lightningone »

I had an email saying that my accountant was being deactivated, and that to reactivate it I should do the following.
Whatever that was worked except when I got to my details.

Can some kind sole tell me how to add _ under the words on the dam login
myson

Re: Adultwork logins

Post by myson »

I would be inclined to think that that was one of the SCAM emails going around.

If you have put your Adultwork login details in, whoever sent it may now have your login to Adultwork.
If you can still get in.....CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD immediately.

Myson
!oldie!

Lightningone

Post by Lightningone »

Thanks Myson

I still cannot actually login, having re-activated it. I just goes to the page with the bit that asks you to type in the codes that have underscores under the letters in that box

I seem to be able to view some stuff.

I have pretty much given up on it.
sparky

Post by sparky »

I have had a similar email. In my case because I had not logged in, so AW said but doesn't seem that long, for 4 months.

I did not follow any links on the email. I never do with any email like this in case it is fake / scamming.

I went to the AW home page -> Login and entered my username, password and the 4 capital letter verification. These were rejected.

I then went to just below the normal username, password and verification and used the ' Reactivate Me ' link.
On this screen as prompted I entered my username and password.
These were accepted.

I then went to the normal login and again entered my username, password and the ( different of course this time ) 4 capital letter verification. These were now accepted and I was logged in with emails and references intact.
dynamatiques

Post by dynamatiques »

Lightningone wrote:

>...
> Can some kind sole tell me how to add _ under the words on the
> dam login

LOL! You don't.

You just type the letters and the numbers in lowercase.

That's it!

muswell

Post by muswell »

Lucky you Sparky. I had the same experience but after trying to reactivate my page is still offline. Don't know if its worth pursuing or how so Ive left it, easy enough to re register if needs be.

Emac

Post by Emac »

How many of you are actually TYPING the address in your browsers? Are you just assuming the email IS from AW and clicking th link it contains?