I'm collecting this model's work

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
SID THE CYNIC

Some links

Post by SID THE CYNIC »

Don't think these have been posted before now..

Regards,

Sid

increase last digit up to 3 for two others

padzer1

Re: I'm collecting this model's work

Post by padzer1 »

Nice.

Padzer1
Emac

Post by Emac »

WOW! She's a breath of fresh air. Never mind her material, does anyone know if she's available for shoots still?
conrad125

Post by conrad125 »

Thanks everybody for the interest in this old topic. I know she has definitely retired from modelling some time ago; but you can still find her page on Purestorm she modeled under the name of "Grace Black" but her page has been inactive for years (though there are some nice pictures of her there).
I've collected all her work from the various sites mentioned above with the exception of the Rebekah Dee site which will only let you join with a Visa,JCB, card. If anyone has a copy of the video and photographs of Grace,(Stella) and Rebekah I would of course pay a reasonable price.
conrad125

Post by conrad125 »

If anyone is interested to find her old page on Purestorm,type in GraceB.
vanillaboy

Post by vanillaboy »

Hi conrad125,

just mail me on vanillaboy@hmamail.com for information around Rebec (Stella) site as soon as possible. I did find more/other stuff about her also but don't know if you got these. Thanks for these links bro you provided. !xmas!
vanillaboy

Post by vanillaboy »

Hi conrad125,

just mail me on vanillaboy@hmamail.com for information around Rebec (Stella) site as soon as possible. I did find more/other stuff about her also but don't know if you got these. Thanks for these links bro you provided. !xmas!