Danica Collins

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Lightningboy

Re: Danica Collins

Post by Lightningboy »

Anyone heard the advert for the new iphone 6?...the woman doing the voiceover sounds just like Danica...anyone know if she does that kind of work?
otterboy

Post by otterboy »

I'm definitely going to bee keeping me eyes and ears open for that Iphone advert now!
To be honest I would have thought that when she retired it would be from all kinds of work but you never know.
It always pleases me to see that there is still a lot of interest in the amazing woman despite her retirement. She's the best!

Lightningboy

Post by Lightningboy »

Retired way too early..know she was 50 but boy she looked more amazing than 99% of any girls half her age.

The more I hear that ad for the iphone the more i'm convinced it's her.
udcmm7

Post by udcmm7 »

Surely you're not referring to the iPhone 6s advert being shown on TV at the moment? It sounds nothing like her:

Totally agree that she retired way to early. You just know that even at 60 she'll still be amazingly sexy.
pj

Post by pj »

no sign of a comeback??
Simon

Post by Simon »

Unfortunately not..

[url=https://www.ukadultpass.com/tour/]UK Adult Pass[/url]
Access 6 great British sites with 1 pass including Suburban Amateurs, Just Danica, Tina Kay Hardcore, UK Pussy Talk and more..
otterboy

Post by otterboy »

Whilst we are on the subject of the wonderful lady, the good people at Buxoticbabes.com have just added three short but previously unreleased videos of Danica in their VOD store.
All solo scenes and quite softcore (not much below the waist action) but Danica looks fantastic in them. Well worth the small price if you are a big fan of hers.
Here's a link to a preview

I'm pretty sure that a comeback is out of the question (I certainly wouldn't object to being proven wrong on that though!) but Hopefully there is more unreleased material out there featuring Danica that will make it's way to us yet!
udcmm7

Post by udcmm7 »

I saw the UK iPhone 6s advert. It's 100% NOT Danica.
otterboy

Post by otterboy »

FINALLY saw the advert in question and I'm with udcmm7. It 100% isn't her. Shame really!