Zoe Parker

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Hugh6821

Re: Zoe Parker

Post by Hugh6821 »

As Zoe Parker was 16 when these photos were taken, shouldn't zoepfan's comment be removed? Because of the photos he's linking to? Which now are illegal?
afsdad

Post by afsdad »

What happened to her? I remember the shoot she did for whitehouse in 1998, I've always wondered whos idea the shaving was!
mon

Post by mon »

hi there i got a copy of that zoe parker prog if u still after it ..chris

c brown
roguetrader

Post by roguetrader »

Hi Mon
I've been looking for that video for years, I always remember a scene where she was ironing topless tits jiggling with all the family hanging around in the living room...
Where and how did you get it?
mon

Post by mon »

i record it off the t.v when it was on going back years .if you email me your address i send you a copy np .chris

c brown
roguetrader

Post by roguetrader »

I sent you a email already yesterday... Did you get it? Do you have it on digital or physical copy DVD/ VHS.

Thanks Dave
zoescousin

Post by zoescousin »

zoe is my cousin, she was abused by her step father Bob and coaxed into the glamour model life by him for his own selfish desires, she went to live with him because he let her do what she wanted, he bought her cigs and alcohol and let her go to night clubs so she thought she was living the good life, the brother you see in the video also had sexual encounters with zoe from around the age of 12, bearing in mind he's 2 years older than her that would make her just 10 years old, they didnt have a good upbringing while Bob was around, he beat them for no reason as well as the sexual abuse, he was scum he cheated on his wife for years often taking photos of nude women in both his & his wifes cars. Zoe now has 3 children by 3 fathers and a failed marraige BUT shes happy and thats all that matters

afsdad

Post by afsdad »

Here's the episode of men and motors she was in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bALtMsi4Woc
MegaTon

Post by MegaTon »

bump
m100

Post by m100 »