Poppy Morgan is back!

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
max_tranmere

darren

Post by max_tranmere »

I sort of suspected this could be a brief return, but was hoping it might be something more. Good to hear her site is being revamped and that there may be some goodies on there.
PoppyMorganUK

Re: Hello

Post by PoppyMorganUK »

Well, thought it best to chime here.

Gotta love this industry... !!

It's been a while since I've been on here ... so how the fuck are we all??

I just wanted to let those know that I am not "returning" to the industry... I'll

be doing cam shows with Katja Kassin, and solo shows, with photos and

videos.. All the fun of shagging but just not on dvd/movies...

Poppy

twitter/ @PoppyMorganUK
max_tranmere

Hi Poppy

Post by max_tranmere »

Great to see you back posting on this forum Poppy, great to hear you'll be doing cam shows and photoshoots too. How's life honeybuns? Are you still living in the USA?
thealtruist

Max

Post by thealtruist »

I'm just wondering is there anything that you would like to see Poppy do that she hasn't done? Personally I would love to see her in a full on watersports scene or some lesbian foot fetish stuff.

So, what about you?
thealtruist

Re: Max

Post by thealtruist »

Or drinking her own piss. I'd love to see that.
max_tranmere

thealtruist

Post by max_tranmere »

If Poppy was to make a full return to the biz then I would like to see her doing what she did before - boy/girl, girl/girl, threesomes, and so on. It seems unlikely she'll be doing that though as her return to the business is just for the occasional video/photo-shoot thing - as she's said.
ninasbest

Re: thealtruist

Post by ninasbest »

I would like to see Poppy with a more "mature" women , or maybe she has already done this Anyone know out of interest ?
max_tranmere

ninasbest

Post by max_tranmere »

Not sure if she's done that, you can tweet her and suggest it. I would like to see Poppy doing more stuff. Tweet her here and suggest things you would like to see her do:

thealtruist

Re: Poppy Morgan is back!

Post by thealtruist »

Okay. But WHO would you like to see her with? For me Samantha Bentley and Stella Cox.
thealtruist

Re: Poppy Morgan is back!

Post by thealtruist »

Max? I thought you'd be on this like a shot.