help: Sophie Star's recent Mayfair Set

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
satch9

Re: help: Sophie Star's recent Mayfair Set

Post by satch9 »

bit tame by your standards roger - any open leg or pink shots???

always like your work, just never see enough of it
Twattered

Post by Twattered »

Sophie has what I would call the Perfect Playboy Pussy as it is so neat and tidy and very tight. Full frontal all you normally see is a slit which looks like a keyhole. I suspect even open-legged that her outer pussy lips are so tight that you wouldnt see anymore pink unless she used her fingers to spread her pussy open. Would be great to see her inner lips, clitoris and clitoral hood, or maybe her fingering or masturbating herself (did I say that out loud ? LOL !!)

I agree that the recent shoot she did for Art-Lingerie did indeed produce some really nice samples as this pic shows

[img]http://s24.postimg.org/rnguwo3k5/bwms82bu_medium.jpg[/img]

and I for one am glad to see a bit more of her tight pussy from behind shot down low pointing upwards to reveal her backside and pussy in all its glory.

There is no doubting that Sophie is a sensational model and after her departure from the UK yesterday to pastures new (probably be gone from UK for whole of 2015), that it is sad that we wont be seeing her around much for at least 12 months or more ....... just as she was starting to get a little extra naughty too !!

Anatomically speaking she is pretty much perfect in ALL departments from head to toe and between her legs, and I really hope like many others that her sets for Mayfair are going to knock all our socks off !!!
Twattered

Post by Twattered »

The irony is that I hear that Sophie gave APDnudes an option to shoot her open-legged as well but they, for various business reasons, decided to decline the offer. I think they felt she was not a viable proposition with regard to her look, in terms of being able to get the US market interested in her, and partly to do with what Sophie was asking to be paid for such a shoot. I don't think she would have broken the bank and think their decision was very unfair on her and short-sighted regards her fanbase, as this thread for her has proven that there is definite demand for her !!!

Hopefully those based in Australia where she has now gone will have a different view to APDnudes and take full advantage of all opportunities they get to work with her. I certainly hope so !!
Twattered

Post by Twattered »

DaveZ

Post by DaveZ »

9 Jan.....unless you subscribe online when should be the 2nd
zzhawker

Post by zzhawker »

lucky me then friday it is :-) happy new year
DaveZ

Post by DaveZ »

very nice pussy Ms Star......

some good shots of Bexie Williams too....not full open leg but i think her naughtiest yet
Twattered

Post by Twattered »

Really disappointed not to see Sophie appear in a SOLO girl pictorial as well as the duo one with Emma Green.

Clear to see that out of the two lovely ladies that Emma Green is much much more comfortable in the pictorial and that Sophie looks very anxious and definitely not her usual cheeky smiley relaxed naughty self.

Can't help feeling that there is no sexual chemistry or charisma between the two of them and whilst both work to open leg it all seems way too stage-managed and contrived.

Yes, it's nice to see Sophie showing a bit more but can't help feeling that if these were the best images Mayfair could come up with here for this pictorial then god only knows what the others were like !!!

Overall, had great expectations but feel the actual imagery did not do Sophie or her natural beauty/personailty justice or any favours. She looks like startled rabbit in the headlights and posing to specific instructions rather than more free format or spontaneity.

I do hope that Mayfair have another SOLO series of images for Sophie to open-leg level up their sleeve and we get to see her in a more relaxed happy teasing naughty state with better hi-res images of her natural beauty and her pussy for a future volume/issue in not too distant future.

As she does have such a tight pussy I feel some of the imagery did not produce the 'pink' I had hoped for. She probably needs to spread her pussy with her fingers/hands in future to make this work for me.

I think next time perhaps a bottle or two of her favourite alcoholic drink would help bring her sensuous naughty side out more.
DaveZ

Post by DaveZ »

She did seem nervous but I still enjoyed them. They shot two solo sets which will be in future editions.

Her latest sets for Art Lingerie and StrictlyGlamour are worth a look, both shot after the shoot with Emma
Twattered

Post by Twattered »

I have re-read what I previously posted here about Emma Green and Sophie Star's GG open leg shoot for Mayfair and in retrospect feel I was a bit harsh in my comments.

It is true to say that Sophie DOES have a very pretty and beautiful pussy and it is nice at last to see it in its glory. I guess what disappointed me was the fact that it was not a SOLO shoot pictorial of Sophie where we would get to see more images of her and her pussy from all angles.

I also think if it had been a SOLO feature that Sophie may have seemed more relaxed as she posed with her mindset focused on a one to one experience with us the viewer/reader, rather than having to also think about getting sexy and sensual with another model, albeit Emma who is gorgeous.

I think a solo set would have looked more spontaneous with Sophie basically letting rip to show her wares in a more natural way.

At least we now know she doesnt have any hidden secrets, piercings or vaginal jewellery. Now that could have been interesting !!!

Apologies to Sophie for being so harsh on first review. I'm guessing this was the first and probably last time she will ever work to this level so i'm grateful she did this.