bang bros site

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
m100

bang bros site

Post by m100 »

are there any other bang bros members on here? have you had any issues downloading any of the last four or five updates on their site. I can download any old scene without any problems but the last four or five stop almost as soon as they start. tried their support mail but they were no use.
Twingo

Re: bang bros site

Post by Twingo »

Works fine for me, I've downloaded the last 5 scenes in either 720p or 1080p no problem.
m100

Post by m100 »

which browser are you using, have you got any download helper software etc.
Twingo

Post by Twingo »

I use firefox and no download helpers.
m100

Post by m100 »

i've tried firefox and got the same results as ie and chrome - downloads about 30-50mb of the scene and then says complete. Every time i email them i get the standard reply about requirements - i can download all old scenes just not anything from this week. I reckon they've fucked with my membership or something. It's only got a month to go on an annual one so if it's not sorted out soon i'll just have a real go at the old scenes and then cancel. thanks for taking the time to reply - is your membership monthly or ????
m100

Post by m100 »

not sure what anyone has done but as of 10.30pm it's working for me again, still can't play the kendra lust scene on the site but i have downloaded it @720 and that's all i care about.
JamesW

Post by JamesW »

m100 wrote:

> i can download all old scenes just not anything
> from this week.

Hi m100

The reason for the difference between old and new may be that there are so many more people attempting to download the new.

UK Babe Channels - <http://www.babechannels.co.uk>
m100

Post by m100 »

i've no idea what it was all my new downloads were starting and then crapping out after 50mb except one which i downloaded after a couple of attempts. the same thing was happening when i was trying to play them on site. i'd get like the first few minutes and then it would halt. Can't say i've ever experienced it before. I wasn't having any sort of problems on any of the other sites i'm a member of so i know it wasn't my end otherwise at least one of them would have been affected. You could well be right they could for example have been making sure newer members could download quicker etc who knows. Personally i suspect they'd either changed servers or fucked up members - they've recently changed the site layout etc. but it all works now and the kendra lust scene was worth waiting for.