Sophie Star

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
DaveZ

Re: Sophie Star

Post by DaveZ »

God Bless you!!!!!
Twattered

Post by Twattered »

Looks like shoot with Mayfair is confirmed with Sophie and Emma Green doing duo. Given that Emma Green has done lots of open-leg before for APDNudes and Twistys I am sure she can help Sophie here to get the best out of the shoot, especially if Sophie is finally going to spread her beautiful tight pussy. Lets hope it's sooner rather than later and not a false dawn !!!

As for poss BG vids for Sophie i'm pretty sure that's a non-starter. I could be wrong but I get the feeling Sophie enjoys company of girls more so would expect more GG action from her in future, but you never know !!
Twattered

Post by Twattered »

Sophie has such a beautiful tight pussy so hoping when she opens up we get to see even more of her beauty.
mayfair snapper

Post by mayfair snapper »

just to confirm it will be shot in the next few weeks and sophie will be posing full open leg for the sets...
Twattered

Post by Twattered »

Full open leg sounds good to me especially as she does have such a pretty pussy. Be nice to see some clit and pink at last. This will be her first time working to this level so well done for persuading her !!!
Twattered

Post by Twattered »

No idea if this shoot has taken place yet or coming up anytime soon but do hope it is still on ?
Would also be good, given how tight and tidy her pretty pussy is that she is able to properly display her charms and show it all off, clit, pink and all so open leg here means she will spread, even if she has to use her own hands/fingers to do this. Some shots from all angles would be good, including from behind for proper 360 degree display of her beauty. Should be very hot if she does come through on this.
DaveZ

Post by DaveZ »

Tuesday, solo open leg and soft GG with Emma Green
stevespurgin

Post by stevespurgin »

Be good to know how the shoot went.
mayfair snapper

Post by mayfair snapper »

Just to let you know the shoot went very well pics coming soon to mayfair and yes sophie had all on display...:)
Twattered

Post by Twattered »

Ode to Sophie

Spread your legs and open wide
Pull your panties to one side
Show the beauty there inside
Oh my that's heaven think i've died

Thanks for the update on the shoot. Glad to hear that it went well and by sounds of it that Sophie delivered so looking forward to seeing the results as and when they become available.

How did the G/G shoot with her and Emma Green go ? Was that as equally hot and sexy as Sophie's solo shoot ? Let's hope so !!!