Danica Collins unreleased material?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
otterboy

Re: Danica Collins unreleased material?

Post by otterboy »

Pardon?
jackvegas21

Post by jackvegas21 »

I recently emailed Lady Sonia and she indeed confirmed that she has unreleased Danica footage and may someday release it. She didn't specify when they were shot or if they were b/g, but I'm guessing they're from 2012-2013, when she released a slew of her videos then. Her body looked so great in those vids, particularly the "Built for Sex" one. It would have been awesome to see her do some more softcore b/g before she retired though.
otterboy

Post by otterboy »

I also heard this from Lady Sonia when i contacted her about it. It certainly sounds promising anyway. I know that there are some photo sets on there from years ago which don't have videos to match (yet), some of which involve a guy.
I guess we just have to play the waiting game and see what appears. Fingers crossed!

jackvegas21

Post by jackvegas21 »

Also on Deviant art a photographer has some very hot risque photos of her. Not sure if he has videos though. Just google "timeout59 Danica" They seem to be from a few years ago before her body really plumped up (I personally think she got a breast lift because they were huge right before she retired)
I'm a huge fan of hers though and am always looking for new content too.

Here's a sample of the deviant art pics:

[img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/ ... 4pckrb.jpg[/img]
otterboy

Post by otterboy »

Activity in the Vintage Erotica thread for her has slowed right down now. Only to be expected i suppose :( That was always a regular hive of activity with Danica material.
udcmm7

Post by udcmm7 »

No, there's no material appearing now. Apart from private collections, I think 99.99% of what we'll ever see of her has been published. It's a year now since she retired. I'm not holding my breath, but I hope she makes a comeback as a model for hire. As well as face, boobs and arse, she had the most photogenic bumhole imaginable!

[IMG]http://thumbnails21.imagebam.com/6001/ec6bda60002926.gif[/IMG]
Charfan

Post by Charfan »

Fingers crossed she's available for private shoots.
number 6

Post by number 6 »

she is absolute perfection , perfect in every way , whoever her bf is must wake up every morning and thank god
kingpin2502

Post by kingpin2502 »

I see what you mean about that bumhole.
Simon

Post by Simon »

For those that haven't seen Danicas own website it's worth checking out for the sheer amount of high quality content available to download.
245 photosets and 286 full HD videos
[url=https://www.ukadultpass.com/tour/]UK Adult Pass[/url]
Access 6 great British sites with 1 pass including Suburban Amateurs, Just Danica, Tina Kay Hardcore, UK Pussy Talk and more..