Leona Lee on Lep`s Smutty Website

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
MissJennyBadeau

Re: Leona Lee on Lep`s Smutty Website

Post by MissJennyBadeau »

Thanks very much hun! Yeah my photos can be very good. I think that's right hun,
I don't mind people doing it for a thrill, but theres gotta be respect. xx

Big, natural 34GG boobies! Please see my Purpleport/model mayhem (Jenny Badeau) profile for pics and to book me. I work up to GG (see me fisting Chloe Lovette if you google her and Leona Lee) BOOK ME! RELIABLE AND HOT!!
Azurphotos

Post by Azurphotos »

I'm not a frequent 'poster' on here but felt I had to say something about this ! I've lost count of the times I've shot with Leona, both abroad and here in the UK, basically to coin a phrase ' she does what it says on the tin', if you ask her to be filthy she's filthy, if you ask her to be ladylike and classy she's ladylike and classy ! Always turns up to the shoot cheerful and ready to work and in all the years I've worked with her I've never had even the slightest hint of a problem, even when things have gone wrong ie equipment failure or locations not as we expected I found Leona to be patient and understanding and not a complainer !
As you've probably guessed I would recommend Leona to any photographer/producer, she's top class which is why she's been successful in the business for so long !
Azurphotos
togandlep

Post by togandlep »

I have told the truth about Jenny / Leona and she has retaliated by telling lies about me. This dispute would never have got this far but for a very serious matter which she mentioned during our second shoot. I emailed her about this after our shoot and she ignored me, and I find it difficult to believe that this rumour originated from anyone but Jenny / Leona herself.

During our first shoot Jenny / Leona was not rude as such, but she was critical, bossy and condescending. I did not bitch about a model I worked with. I told her what happened, no more than that. As I told her this model tried to kiss me. Jenny / Leona?s snide ?He wishes? comment is pathetic. If I had been rude to Jenny / Leona as she now claims why would she have asked me for another shoot? This is directly from her email:

Shall we shoot again?! It's warm enough to shoot outdoors

She suggested a second outdoor shoot and then complains about being expected to get naked outdoors.

I gave her the correct postcode for the meeting point several times, but she drove to the wrong location, blamed me for her error and shouted down the phone at me when I was only trying to direct her to the correct location. When she arrived late I mentioned in passing another model who had refused to work at the same location. No more than that. Jenny / Leona repeatedly argued with me, contradicted me and was as difficult to work with as she possibly could make herself. I treated her respectfully and I was not rude to her at all. After the initial set she chose two locations and I chose one. She refused to stay long at the one I chose. I asked her to pose naked at the final location, but she refused to take her coat completely off. Contrary to what Leona / Jenny says Summer travelled a much greater distance for her shoot but charged me less in travelling expenses.

I did not say someone had called her fat at the start of the shoot. Midway through the shoot, while she was wasting time with an unnecessary stop at a pub, I mentioned in passing that I had been told she had put on weight, but that I disagreed with that view. To say that this happened at the start of the shoot is the most blatant of many lies in her post. She had already been on the verbal attack against me numerous times by the time this happened, but I was simply trying in vain to make conversation with a person who was determined to find fault with everything I did or said.

I have got the videos which prove how rude and insulting to me she was. She wanted to do a jogging video, it was not what I wanted but I went along with it, but when she ran past me she said ?Are you filming me? Are you perving over me?? or words to that effect, when she knew perfectly well I was filming her. But of course this was part of her dominatrix act, which she was determined to proceed with regardless of whether I wanted it or not. We did a second similar video, but she was so insulting to me the middle part of it had to be erased, and yet when I showed the heavily edited video to my wife she gasped ?Did she really talk to you like that??

Jenny / Leona told me she would not pose with Sooty and Sweep glove puppets or anything similar so I didn`t bring them or anything like them. She agreed in advance that she would pose with Lep and now she is lying about that. I also brought a pirate glove puppet and a toy spider with me, and I gave her the option of whether she was prepared to pose with them. She readily agreed but if she had refused she would not have had to.

I didn`t give her a very detailed plan for the shoot because I could tell she was not reading my emails properly. She would reply with one liners while ignoring key points, so I thought it would be better to leave it until the day and try to give a bit of direction then. She wouldn`t take direction and insisted on doing her own thing, so unfortunately I lost control of the shoot. The only way to avoid a wasted day was to go along with her and try to get something in the can.

I treat all models respectfully and I pay them without argument for work done. If you think Jenny / Leona is great that is up to you. I never said she was a bad model anyway, only that her attitude needed to improve. Her version of events is distorted, self-serving and a pack of lies. She seems to think she is being clever putting on her strict mistress act but it simply antagonises me. I am not prepared to be spoken to like that by a young woman little more than half my age.
togandlep

Post by togandlep »

You don`t know me and you weren`t there at the time of the shoots, so what exactly do you know about anything?

I can only go by my experience of working with her. Very difficult and stressful.
togandlep

Re: Summer Angel Lee

Post by togandlep »

Yes I have, and I am prepared to overlook you having a dig at me over Leona Lee. As you can see this has spiralled out of control now.

If you email a contact email address at email@lepssmuttywebsite.com I will pass it on to Summer and leave it to her if she wants to contact you. It would be bad form to pass on her contact details without her consent.

And as you say she is up for anything. She was brilliant on the shoot I did with her and she was thoroughly nice and charming from the moment I met her to the moment she left.

Dare I say it... Unlike some I could mention!
togandlep

Post by togandlep »

Well good luck to you. I can only go by my own experience, which was somewhat less positive. Shoot one wasn`t too bad, but shoot two was very difficult.

Possibly she behaves differently with professionals than with amateurs. I think this is very likely.
togandlep

Post by togandlep »

You have no idea of my motives and yet you presume to. I will do my shoots the way I want them and it is nothing to do with you. I don`t care how goodshe looks. That isn`t the point. She told a pack of lies and yet you defend her.

You`ll find out what I really think of you on my website. Best not post it here.