Lexi lowe bg scene discussion new thread

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
DaveZ

Re: Lexi lowe bg scene discussion new thread

Post by DaveZ »

Her twitter implied she was quitting just before it was taken down, see her freeones thread
m100

Post by m100 »

gorgeous young woman throws a strop and doesn't change her mind later, well it'll be a first, that's for sure.

more likely she's got some shit on twitter that no one needs. stay off twitter it's just a breeding ground for fuckwits.
Leaky

Post by Leaky »

Yes best advice would be to stay of twitter why anyone goes on there is beyond me, always someone causing shit for someone else. Hope she hasnt quit.
dlr826

Post by dlr826 »

Unless I am mistaken is this not Lexi in action.

http://xhamster.com/movies/2988059/brit ... esome.html
Leaky

Post by Leaky »

Yes it is and will no doubt be taken down soon from that site for copyright.
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

Stay off twitter???

You mean forums are better???

Stay off the internet more like. Fuck wits behind pseudonyms and fake profiles are the bane of the business and at the same time its very back bone. Ya just got to have balls of steel and skin thicker than a rhinos butt to weather the shit or get a perverse pleasure in winding people up to stay in this racket.

The internet is full of haters.

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
m100

Post by m100 »

forums are generally better because often they are moderated quite vigilantly - though private message services on some give twats a way in as i've personally found elsewhere. Twitter obviously has no moderation and i've never heard of it having a banning facility though i could be wrong as i'm not familiar with it's workings. though we're jumping to conclusions and lexi might have decided to call it a day for other legitimate reasons.
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

Quite right you are too m100, about Lexi might have left for personal reasons.

Im sure she has an enduring personality than to be booed off by some offensive remarks.

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

More times than not I find the more persistent posters are usually ones that are more familiar and are too spineless to confront you as themselves so if this was the case its most likely someone is jealous of her.

That said it could be a girlfriend who is pissed off with her boyfriends obsession. Or an angry boyfriend who has been rebuffed. I wouldnt blame the girl.

Dont hate the player. Hate the game :-)

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
m100

Post by m100 »

i did think that the word 'this' referred to twitter rather than the adult industry when i read lexi's tweet over on freeones and from davez other thread it looks like that is right. there's really only two answers one is to walk away and let the idiots move on to the next person, the other is to tell them to go fuck themselves cos they'll be the only ones willing to do it.