brit strapon etc

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
halfmanhalfbiscuit

brit strapon etc

Post by halfmanhalfbiscuit »

hi all. im looking for any scenes involving brit girls where the girl does a guy with a strap on or dildo or fingers his ass?
rimming is also good. i am looking for stuff like the strapattack series stuff which i find excellent?
the best 1 i know of off hand is rennee richards in strap attack 3 and natalie heck in strap attack 9.any adultwork or own site clips much appreciated? heres hoping?
halfmanhalfbiscuit

Re: brit strapon etc

oh yeah. tanya tate in miss teen strap america 2. i wish the likes of killergram would dedicate one of its sites/updates to this practice?
pinkbits69

Post by pinkbits69 »

Nicola Kiss fingers an arse in a Killergram scene
Arginald Valleywater

Post by Arginald Valleywater »

I take it you went to a Catholic Public School where all things bottem related were mandatory?
thealtruist

Post by thealtruist »

I have to admit that I love that sort of thing as well and wish there was some British out there. It's kinky, fun and taboo. Pure domination. I would have loved to have seen Poppy Morgan doing that. Or a pre tattoo ruined Angel Long.
halfmanhalfbiscuit

No update from anyone on this I take it? Crying shame more Brit girls don't seem to have done it?