Kirsty Rollings (Klouise1992)

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
shelle7

Re: Kirsty Rollings (Klouise1992)

Post by shelle7 »

handbags down...

nails are in no way a convincing pointer as davy has said but its not totally beyond the realms of possibility however remote.

until she comes out and says yes that was me or there are more pics then its totally lacking credibility
victorthem

Post by victorthem »

You're argument is weak. And your not listening to the facts. You're thinking with emotion, not looking at the data.

Your comparison has no relevance because you haven't even looked at the pictures, it therefore holds zero value. Don't respond again, unless you have an informed opinion. Of which, I do.

Shell, you have a point about the source but we also know she isn't going to come out and admit it.

I posted here to get opinion not for some jumped up twat to get on his high horse having nothing better to do.... That's you Davy.
victorthem

Post by victorthem »

Just to be completely clear and so there is no confusion:

compare the two following pictures. You need access to both private galleries. but if you're not willing to spend ?3.50 between the two then don't bother saying - i don't want to pay but i still don't believe it.

http://www.adultwork.com/XXXGalleryImag ... 566747&2=0

http://www.adultwork.com/XXXGalleryImag ... 559507&2=0

there is a birth mark just below the left hip in both pictures. linking the pictures and person!

if you're still not satisfied there is a mole on the right hand in the fingering picture private gallery which is consistent with lots of pictures of kirsties hands in other pics.

if you still don't think this is a good connection then i give up.
victorthem

Post by victorthem »

DaveZ

Post by DaveZ »

thanks man, i think the fact she did this kind of work for a period is well accepted by many. Could you let us know the name of the AW account as when I try to follow your links they don't work, even when I am logged in. cheers
davy99

Post by davy99 »

Yeah. That is her. But your pics are still not her lmfao!
victorthem

Post by victorthem »

Once a cunt always a cunt Davey
davy99

Post by davy99 »

Absolutely. Very good that you finally decided to admit it though. Good for you :)
dynamatiques

Post by dynamatiques »

hydroxyde

Post by hydroxyde »

Damn its gone barren on here, i have some new news on Penny's older stuff i have multiple pages sadly private but i'm working on it where they have blowjob pics of her and full frontal spread and pussy play videos of her!!