Michelle Thorne and two guys scene

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Michelle Thorne XXX

Re: m100

Post by Michelle Thorne XXX »

The scene being released this week is me fucking one guy while sucking the other off but soon what you've all been waiting for... Me fucking 2 guys!!!

Can't wait for certain people to eat humble pie for doubting me...

I shot a Filthy DP scene on Sunday with Ben Kelly and Stefan Hard for my site (One Eyed Jack can confirm seeing as he was there) and...

On Tuesday I am doing a scene with Antonio Black and Stefan Hard for my site. I'll be fucking both guys before you ask!!

Gonna have to hurry my editor along just to shut you up!

Hope you're hungry! Humble Pie coming your way doubters!

I would never try to miss sell anything! What's the point!

Lots of Love

Michelle Thorne x
Essex Lad

Michelle

Post by Essex Lad »

No one was doubting you, just the hype surrounding this and people like Forfai and m100 who had no idea what they were talking about.

Now, you've answered the question ? thank you ? although a lot of time and effort could have been saved if some others had been slightly more honest.
m100

Re: Michelle

Post by m100 »

no one was doubting her, hang on dickhead let's collect your posts from this thread shall we in one easy to read, uncut, chronological selection:

1 "And still no confirmation of what actually happened... or didn't"

2. "all that needs to be addressed and answered: does Michelle have full sex with two men in the scene?

A simple yes or no would be sufficient to stop all the supposition, accusations of ripping off, etc, etc."

3. "the simple question goes unanswered...

The BBC announces that Matt Smith is leaving Doctor Who and that there will be a new Doctor. They don't have to say who (no pun intended) it is, just that there will be a new one.

Downton Abbey: Julian Fellowes says that a character will die on Christmas Day (last year I mean) but doesn't say who.

In both these instances the companies have announced something new and revealed what will happen without spoiling the enjoyment of viewers.

For this, we don't know if Michelle has full sex with two blokes or not. You don't have to release stills/video clips beforehand but it does seem shall we say more honest to say whether she does or doesn't. If people have joined her site on this basis and then on 1 January they learn that in fact she fucks one and sucks the other, will she issue a refund?

It's not a question of not wanting to wait ? it's a question of being straight with punters."

4. "Is it? Are you looking at a different trailer because there is nothing on that brief clip that suggests she has full sex with two blokes?"

5. "Welcome 3SS. I thought Emac and I were the only two who understood the concern about this posting."

6. "And yet still does not say whether it will be sex with both men..."

7. "More interested in did she or didn't she? Have full sex with two blokes, that is..."

8. "No, she hasn't answered the question. What is negative about asking if she has full sex with two blokes?

"Involve sex" ? what does that mean? Wanking someone off could be said to involve sex...

You asked that question - http://bgafd.co.uk/forum/read.php?f=2&i=196791&t=196745

Have you seen it? If so, what's the answer?"

9. m100 wrote:

> as far as i'm concerned michelle's answered it. No i haven't
> seen it.

"Then you are hardly in a position to answer my question then, are you? As far as I am concerned, she hasn't... It's very simple and requires a one-word answer ? yes or no ? does she have full sex ie penis in vagina with two men. Yes or no?"

Do feel free to carry out the same exercise for my posts as i was the first one to say the first scene was double bj only in my opinion and also that as shown above michelle had subsequently answered your questions.
Essex Lad

Post by Essex Lad »

"i was the first one to say the first scene was double bj only in my opinion"---But you had nothing on which to base your opinion... only guesswork. I wanted clarification and finally got it although not from you so wind your neck in.
m100

Post by m100 »

no i had nothing to base it on other than the trailer and i was right so i did know what i was talking about and of course you weren't doubting her were you? Your posts distinctly say otherwise.
Michelle Thorne XXX

Let's not argue now! This thread has got ridiculous as it is!

I shot a really good scene today with Stefan Hard and Antonio Black. Can't wait to publish it!

Michelle x
rexwantinsex

Post by rexwantinsex »

this makes me laugh.... Michelle's already gone interracial, and unlike American forums where people would literally be blowing their loads already saying stuff like "I can't wait to see you getting demolished by that BBC!", instead we are still having arguments over whether Michelle's scenes will get harder....

I'm willing to give Michelle a lot of credit here, in less than 2 months we've gone from having her only working with her husband (completely respectable position) through to interracial action.... who can say whether Michelle will move on to DP scenes???? isn't that what we're all waiting for? or perhaps a gangbang scene where she goes "airtight" (DP & BJ at the same time)??

I was a doubter, I'm now willing to give her some credit for doing what's she's done, especially in such a short period of time! I just wish (personally) that bigger companies like Brazzers or 21Sextury could get our Bristol belle to do some hardcore scenes for them now.... I'd love to see Michelle working with Kid Jamaica for example :-) but it's definitely a dream that looks a LOT more possible now that she's still upping her levels :-)

Michelle, if you do read this, I would love to see you in a gangbang creampie scene :-) 3 guys, each taking turns to fill you up!
Emac

Post by Emac »

it does amuse me when people with no analytical skills decide to reply to posts condemning people for things the hat haven't been said, but are the fruit of the imagination of deluded minds at work...

Michelle Thorne XXX

I've shot s DP already too babe x
Dave Wells

Re: Michelle Thorne and two guys scene

Post by Dave Wells »

This thread has progressed (or is it degenerated) from being mildly interesting, even amusing to being insulting to being boring to being just plain stupid to now being absolutely fucking hilarious ! Well done everybody - top entertainment !

Dave Wells

http://www.dave-wells.co.uk