Michelle Thorne and two guys scene

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Emac

Re: Michelle Thorne and two guys scene

Post by Emac »

wizard75 wrote:

> Feck me, we've all been stung at one time or another but
> benefit of the doubt and all that.
>
> Simple new year it'll bare fruit and if it's and promoted great
> if not a lot of custom will be lost,

Yet another one who either doesn't get it (think deeper, man!) or is simply part of the deceit mechanism.

Let me try to break it down for you: the concern has nothing to do with waiting for new year etc. so it's not about waiting for it to 'bare' fruit.

Giving the benefit of the doubt is exactly what shouldn't be done here. ( again, how can you not get it?), because it is exactly that ambiguity that is being used as a tool in this trickery.

one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

Not to be cynical or sarky or anything but everytime I read this whining about not putting the latest host scene on the internet fresh out of the flashdrive stuff i picture 100 million people waiting for it to end up on rapidshare or xhamster so they can download it within minutes

Real fans will pay straight from source

...and people wonder why I support copyright infringement initiatives. Here you go.

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
Kyle Richmond

Post by Kyle Richmond »

Dunno whats going on 'ere, just read the initial post 6/12 again and Michelle suggests that on saturday 7 Dec she will be shooting with 2 cocks for the first time ever .
I only bothered to post this as i've just trawled up a picture of her servicing 2 cocks posted in September this year,(both real ones before you ask)
3SS

Post by 3SS »

Having re-read the previous posts just so I can be sure, that is so not the issue here.

You have mentioned in your past posts about wanting straight answers from other posters in regards to their posts.

Well, we want the same in regards to the content of this video.

Come 1st January 2014, we will of course know either way. It is just a shame that more information could not be given. "Michelle Thorne Finally with 2 Cocks" leaves a lot of wiggle room to what it may or may not contain. It may be the holy grail of Michelle Thorne doing DP (I do not claim to know whether she has done DP before, I have been a fan of her since "Star Whores" and cannot recall her doing DP at all), or it may be sex with her partner and BJ with another guy. Yes that would be good too, but people do not like to be mislead.

I am also curious to why these simple details are kept hidden anyways. Surely "Michelle Thorne does DP" would sell more subscriptions than "Michelle Thorne Finally with 2 Cocks"
Emac

Post by Emac »

Your last paragraph hit the nail on the head. If this was DP it would be a marketing faux pas not to say this when publicising it. The fact that none of the blurb says this is a strong indication of flimflam and shenanigans.

rexwantinsex

Post by rexwantinsex »

so come on..... who's going to post the scene review on the 1st?

I'll wait to read whether it's worth the wait before I subscribe
Essex Lad

3SS and Emac

Post by Essex Lad »

Welcome 3SS. I thought Emac and I were the only two who understood the concern about this posting.
Michelle Thorne XXX

Post by Michelle Thorne XXX »

Thanks babe x
Michelle Thorne XXX

Post by Michelle Thorne XXX »

To shut you all up and end the confusion of this silly long thread...

The first scene is Double BJ.... (One step at a time and all that! lol)

After that the scenes will involve sex as well as BJ but the first one is Double Blow Job....!

Satisfied? You know what you're paying for before you sign up now so stop all the negativity...! Like I said before... makes me wanna not bother updating it with the scenes at all.

Best wishes for the New Year (even the negative posters lol)

Michelle x x x
3SS

Post by 3SS »

To shut you all up and end the confusion of this silly long thread...
- You could have "shut us up" two weeks ago, yet you chose not to

The first scene is Double BJ.... (One step at a time and all that! lol)
- Looking forward to it. I do appreciate that this is out of your comfort zone.

After that the scenes will involve sex as well as BJ but the first one is Double Blow Job....!
- Again, cannot wait.

Satisfied? You know what you're paying for before you sign up now so stop all the negativity...! Like I said before... makes me wanna not bother updating it with the scenes at all.
- Why did it have to come to this in the first place? Yes I do like to know what I am paying for, I don't get why that's seen as a negative.

Best wishes for the New Year (even the negative posters lol)
- There is a difference between being negative and being cautious.

I will still be subscribing to you for the upcoming scene, I've been a fan since Star Whores and love that you are still as beautiful and sexy.

Best Wishes to you too