Fashion/Glamour Models and b/g

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
davy99

Re: Fashion/Glamour Models and b/g

Post by davy99 »

So if you are not planning on swapping private files, why are you asking how to get around it?

It is clear in your first post that you ARE trying to find ways to swap this material in order to gain access to other private material!
Simon Craig

Post by Simon Craig »

well whilst I agree with all of the above it is a fascinating idea and I am sure many of us have such video gems!
Emac

Post by Emac »

Simon Craig wrote:

> well whilst I agree with all of the above it is a fascinating
> idea and I am sure many of us have such video gems!

You agree with all the above, even though many posts oppose each other?

Simon Craig

Post by Simon Craig »

Always good to see different ssides of the debate. Life is not black and white but the thrill of the unknown will always be attractive is all I am saying.
phil solo

Post by phil solo »

Scavenger wrote:

> Emac, your interpretation if obviously not what I intended.
>
> I was quite clear, even in my initial post, that I would be
> keen to swap was it not for the concern that the other party
> may publish it.
>

Immaterial - if you share, YOU are 'publishing', whether any financial exchange takes place or not.

What you appear to be asking is "how can I betray the trust a model has put in me and get away with it?"

Unless you enter into legally binding contracts with each person with whom you 'share' the material which completely and for all time proscribes THEM from any further sharing, distribution, publishing copying et. etc. etc. of the material then once it's out of your hands you're reliant on the trustworthiness of the other party - Since you appear to be keen to betray the trust of the models you've photographed you can probably guess the likelihood of others doing the same.

It seems to me that the young ladies should avoid working with you in future as your character is questionable.
Emac

Post by Emac »

Scavenger, if I were a model I'd work hard to ensure I never work with you. You've tried to spin your proposals this way and that, but it still comes down to the fact that you're seeking ways for material meant for private use to be shared with third parties.

What weasly, low-down, despicable behaviour. Do words like honour or trust mean nothing to you?its bad enough that you would consider this betrayal, but to post on a forum, seeking others of your ilk to join in?

With every post you seem to be digging yourself in deeper.

Fred Oakes

Post by Fred Oakes »

I wish I knew who these models were lol
hutchv

Post by hutchv »

I don't think he has anything anyway. He posted on another thread about having material but then never produced the goods. A few people on there don't appear to have heard from him as well.
Scavenger

Post by Scavenger »

Hutch - I have the "goods", but having never considered sharing before, wanted to find out how others were doing it before deciding what to do.

Hence this thread. However, going by some of the responses I was obviously mistaken. Nobody shares anything and I am a very bad man.
Emac

Post by Emac »

How do you reconcile "I have since clarified that to remove any misunderstanding. What I wanted to know was how to others get around this. Or do they take the risk? Has anyone had any disasters?" With:
"wanted to find out how others were doing it before deciding what to do"

As for your last paragraph of sarcasm, you've just shown how despicably you're prepared to behave. Would you like to put up your website for all to know who you are?