Michelle Thorne and two guys scene

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Jim Pembry

Re: Michelle Thorne and two guys scene

Post by Jim Pembry »

I don't get why this is an issue. Whether you're a member or not, what's changed?

If you're an existing member, whatever drew you in is still there. Irrespective of the girl/boy/boy scene, you're not getting any less for your money.

If you're not a member, not knowing the specifics isn't hurting you. If this particular scene is going to determine whether or not you sign up, hold fire till the it's released. You'll get the details you require soon enough.

For what it's worth, i don't think there's been any ambiguity surrounding the content and the prospect has been more than enough to draw me in. I signed up for Michelle's site on Sunday and i can't wait till January 1st!
Jim
Emac

Post by Emac »

Or you've been played...

Jim the Donkey

Post by Jim the Donkey »

Hey Michelle,

Ignore the haters, some of us would be happy watching you do anything! Even a Woody Allen film!

xxx
johnsmith09

Post by johnsmith09 »

The comparison with the beautiful Lexi Lowe is not only unfortunate as it reflects unfairly on her but also puts her in the unenvied position of defending herself whilst avoiding parallels with the actions of the subject of this thread. And if your reading this Lexi I'm sorry for drawing you into this discussion again.
The complete refusal of the parties involved in divulging any details of this forthcoming scene is really quite telling and the outrage at our questioning quite embarrassing.
@Leatherpants: I appreciate the highlighting of my grammatical error and I mean that without any sarcasm although I would also welcome an actual counter to my point.
Emac

Post by Emac »

Well, since we're doing grammar... "If YOU'RE reading this".

Essex Lad

One question

Post by Essex Lad »

is all that needs to be addressed and answered: does Michelle have full sex with two men in the scene?

A simple yes or no would be sufficient to stop all the supposition, accusations of ripping off, etc, etc.
pasties24

Re: One question

Post by pasties24 »

is everybody that impatient they can't wait two weeks to find out? If the lass has done it then good on her and I'm sure all the fans will love it so just a little patience?
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

Dave Wells has shot it and said yes it was good. Whats there to squabble about chaps?

Wait!

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
Emac

Post by Emac »

Do you guys really not understand the concern or is it flimflam from you both?
Your call for patience defies logic, it is a non-sequitur, because no one has called for anything to be done more quickly. Do you seriously not get that?
The call is for straight talking, not for speedier talking, so what's patience or waiting got to do with it?
The call is simply for a bit of honesty about the content, not the apparent spin and manipulation in which you're both wittingly or unwittingly participating.

questforwarren

Post by questforwarren »

The trailers up on her website , 2 white guys you don't see their faces