Becky Speed

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
satch9

Re: Becky Speed

Post by satch9 »

shameless bump for becky has she definitely retired?

haven't seen anything new for ages - and I mean like proper new not sets taken on 2006 and released now as new...

anyone?
Hitman

Post by Hitman »

Becky Speed. Top looking model that did no adult film work but did some nice picture sets for various photographers and websites. She did some short films also.

Would be a shame if she has retired but then again shes left some good web content for guys to droll over!! lol.

Good luck and all the best to Becky

LittleManTate

Post by LittleManTate »

I miss Becky she was amazing - not sure of original boob job but looks great - Mr Spock posts loads about her and some great pussy shots x
satch9

Post by satch9 »

he keeps the open leg ones to himself though :-(
dynamatiques

Post by dynamatiques »

I worked with Becky back in December 2008. The level was open-leg with sheer underwear. She contacted me for the shoot via one of my castings on PS. We had meant to shoot again in March 2009, but we both had flu at the time.

I've just never got around to sharing, but I'll be dropping some content on to my AW profile in the New Year. I just don't have the time right now...

I have contacted her for a shoot last summer and in the year before. Last year I got the run around and I received no reply this year. I feel she only wanted to do studio shoots.

She was a very nice person to work with.
LittleManTate

Post by LittleManTate »

Hey looking forward to those postings, did you get any kebab ...
dynamatiques

Post by dynamatiques »

LittleManTate wrote:

> Hey looking forward to those postings, did you get any kebab
> ...

Sheer underwear = knickers that have no cotton/reinforced gusset.

OK? ;)
satch9

Post by satch9 »

any pics up yet dynamtique?
satch9

Post by satch9 »

her website says she has returned to modelling in 2016.

anyone have any links of info please? she's looking great and i'd love to have more of her work.

any photographers out there have unpublished work of hers please drop a note on here?

thanks