Next solo/gg models to do b/g and surprise us?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
curiousgeorge321

Re: Next solo/gg models to do b/g and surprise us?

Post by curiousgeorge321 »

Dickie Davies

Post by Dickie Davies »

I was correcting my "Samantha Bailey" in the post immediately above.
satch9

Post by satch9 »

how close to confirming the lexi lowe b/g theory are we?

i'm never that desperate to see girls go h/c, far from it in fact, however that one would probably be worth a look...
Allelsefails

Post by Allelsefails »

Any news on Lexi's potential move into b/g. It seems that a lot of top US stars like Brett Rossi, Karlie Montana, Dani Daniel and Karli West are all making the jump despite the STD crisis. Plus lots of hot newcomers like Jillian Brookes, Chloe Lynn and Natasha White.
johnsmith09

Post by johnsmith09 »

There were flashes of hardcore involving Lexi Lowe in her FFM scene with Samantha Bentley where she accidentally licked the male actors cock a few times.
I also wouldn't be surprised if Sapphire Blue changes her levels too despite her earlier refusals on another forum. She's appearing a lot on sites featuring stronger content. Technically however it wouldn't be her debut as she has done hardcore before with a photographer on Adult Work but for most others it will be their first time seeing her with a man.
m100

Post by m100 »

dani started doing bg late 2012, karlie montana earlier than that so both were involved long before the latest std 'crisis'. Brett has done one which was shot some considerable time ago at the latest it's from May 2013. She posted on another forum that she 'hadn't worked since may' as she's studying. In her case the bg may be her one and only as she also suggested in the same post that she will be retiring when her studies are complete although how true this is is anyone's guess as before that she'd made a post that she was in it for the long-haul.

rexwantinsex

Post by rexwantinsex »

Well I guess the winner is Lexi Lowe then....

http://bit.ly/1cdu3ce
rexwantinsex

Post by rexwantinsex »

trying that again with a full URL -

http://www.starfactorypr.com/2013/10/xx ... model.html

oh and for Lexi (seeing as she's read this thread) the "theory" started because you went to Eastern Europe so we're all expecting either a Viv Thomas or a 21Sextury scene.... personally I hope ends with a creampie because that would be a great start to a b/g career!!
Dickie Davies

Post by Dickie Davies »

Great news from Lexi. Looking forward to seeing this first scene. Think I will be buying the DVD when out.
Allelsefails

Post by Allelsefails »

Great news, is she performing with a UK or European male?