"The Look of Love" - Paul Raymond biopic

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
New to Adult DVD

"The Look of Love" - Paul Raymond biopic

Post by New to Adult DVD »

Just watched the new film "The Look of Love" - biopic of Paul Raymond ... not a bad film.

Anyway, whilst watching Tamsin Ergerton and Anna Friel getting their boobs out, I noticed Samantha Bentley (or someone just like Samantha Bentley). She was one of the nude swimmers appearing with Tamsin Egerton whilst in the stageplay 'Pyjama tops'. In the credits, the only reference to "Naked Swimmer" is Samantha Beagley?? Was that really Samantha Bentley?

Also in the credits, Katie K plays someone called Hayley ... but I'll have to watch the film again to see when she appears.

On the DVD extras section, deleted scene 4 features Sophia Smith ... I think??

Is this correct? Are there any other "glamour models" that I missed?? Is this the start of glamour models making it into mainstream films??

Your opinions would be great!
MarkE

Re: "The Look of Love" - Paul Raymond biopic

Post by MarkE »

Reckon Amber-Jayne's in there somewhere.
[img]http://markephotography.com/updates/sal ... da-005.jpg[/img]
She put up a pic of her canoodling with Steve Coogan the other day on her Twitter... presume it was from the movie !shocked! Pretty sure I recall her posting her name in the movie credits too somewhere or other.
I doubt it's the start of glamour models making it into mainstream films, but well done to all of them in this movie !thumbsup!

rgb

Post by rgb »

I remember Scarlett March telling me she was going to be in it. I don't know if she got through to the final cut.

[url]http://www.ukpussytalk.com[/url]
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

I spotted Syren in the changing room when Anna Friel was having a bitchfest at the mistress. I noticed Rexy Mendez in tthe photoshoot session o the pool table

I just watched it last night and thought it was a VERY good film. I loved what Michael Winterbottom did with the film and Coogan was unlike anything Ive ever seen him before. He even had to be emotional which was pretty good acting.

I think this film is oneof the gems this year and has been under rated. there shuldve been an event for ths film which surprises me because Channel Four are atually quite amenable with the adult industry

I did spot a few other girls but didnt recognise Katie K anywhere in it. Ive got a feeling I'll be watching this a few more times in the next few months

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

Apparently it wasnt Syren I thought I saw. I'm not even sure she was in it

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

I distinctly remember seeing Lucy Love though !happy!

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
JamesW

Post by JamesW »

New to Adult DVD wrote:

> Is this the start of glamour models making it into
> mainstream films??

I don't think so. This film was really a special case.

UK Babe Channels - <http://www.babechannels.co.uk>
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

There could be if more films of this subject matter or similar requirments get made.

Game Of Thrones required nudity with natural looking bodies (men and women)....Models in glamour have no problem with that.

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
Taffoski

Post by Taffoski »

This is meant to be the full cast list of the movie from IMDB

Maverick

Post by Maverick »

I saw it the other week. I liked it too.

I thought I saw Lucy Love in a 70s party scene and Katie is about 50 or so mins in. She in the club when Paul's daughter spots him with a couple of young girls when Paul was with Fiona Cooper. Katie K is on the right... she's then naked in a three-way kissing another girl when Paul opens the roof and the camera is looking down on their bed. I too though I'd missed Katie K somewhere until it got to the credits and I saw her name and I knew she was supposed to be in it. A quick skip back through some chapters and then I noticed her naked form. !bow!

Bringing you the stars of the adult industry
<http://www.247AdultStars.com>

Director, Producer, Photographer, Webmaster and Videographer.