Michelle Thorne MMF - WTF?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
The Bear up a tree

Michelle Thorne MMF - WTF?

Post by The Bear up a tree »

just flicking through michelles twitter pics and there are pics of her having sex with two guys. she's actually getting spit roasted. when the hell did this happen? i thought she only ever did scenes with one guy. they look real and are on her official twitter page, check em out for yourself. any one know where i can get the scene/dvd? thanks
rexwantinsex

Re: Michelle Thorne MMF - WTF?

Post by rexwantinsex »

they're probably staged pics, not an actual shot from a spit roasting session
rexwantinsex

Post by rexwantinsex »

what I meant to say was these are probably taken to "look" like she's getting spitroasted, but she's actually not....

I'm not sure whether the pic of her between 3 cocks is photoshopped or not either
The Bear up a tree

well, she has a dick in her mouth and a dick in her pussy. so she is being spit roasted.

[IMG]http://img106.imagevenue.com/loc557/th_03741_BD9LAo7CYAADUUe.jpglarge_123_557lo.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img216.imagevenue.com/loc419/th_03798_BDpNrWYCUAAF418.jpglarge_123_419lo.jpg[/IMG]

why would she host fake pics of her? i'm surprised this isn't known about as this is one of the most famous brit stars and this seems to be a thing we thought she'd never do. i expected it to have been discussed before, but i did a search and no one has mentioned it? i mean this is big news right?
m100

Post by m100 »

two things strike me about this. Given the wad of cash bluebird must have waved in front of her to do this it's a strange choice. Second, the work must be drying up and she's cashing in before quitting.
derrick76

Post by derrick76 »

The first photo somehow seems 'shopped'. The man giving it to her from behind seems 'shopped' in. Maybe it's a case of it being a vid cap that makes his outline look so jagged...that is - not smooth.
The Bear up a tree

right, why would she have it on her official twitter feed? come on some one must know. if michelle thorne has dome two guys in a scene i DEMAND to know about it. and if it was bluebird why the hell aren't they singing about it. its all very weird. unless its a deceitful way to get people to sign up for her site.
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

....why would she have it on her official twitter feed?

Got you going didnt it? !happy!

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
m100

Post by m100 »

i don't think it's bluebird at all i was just saying it was strange if she had done it that it wasn't for them given the amount of money you can bet they offered her for the same. I think it's a one off staged photo (if that) to drag people into her site which is why it says michellethornexxposed or whatever in the corner - i hope i'm wrong and she has done 2 but it suggests the work is drying up more than anything else because people know they are only ever going to see her with her current partner or other girls.
The Bear up a tree

well, if it was a fake to get people to sign up, its a dick move. thats going back to david sullivan type shite. or she could have least waited till april first.