Kayla Louise b/g?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
GTF

Re: Kayla Louise b/g?

Post by GTF »

Which is why you should always seek id for any shoot

No id? No shoot!

Protects you from shooting someone under age by accident and also subsequently bullshitting about there age to undermine legitimate work
Hugh6821

Post by Hugh6821 »

On second thought, I doubt that the photographer, being the one putting it online and selling it through adultwork, would have done this kind of shoot without seeing the proper id.

The "I was only 17" probably has more to do with making sure other people won't share the photos.
Most likely she offered the tog money or another shoot to take the photos down.
Emac

Post by Emac »

GTF wrote:

> Which is why you should always seek id for any shoot
>
> No id? No shoot!
>
> Protects you from shooting someone under age by accident and
> also subsequently bullshitting about there age to undermine
> legitimate work

I totally agree, and I agree with those saying it is probably an attempt on her part to get rid of the photo, rather than a real case of her being under age. However, who'd want to be the one standing in the dock trying to prove that? Only the tog and the model (maybe just the model) know if she really was 17, but even a modicum of doubt ought to be enough to warn us off this particular shoot.
william

Post by william »

I believe that she did a bit of pissing before so b/g isnt such a big thing and it must be out there - I guess she has realised that it keeps guys wanting more not going the whole deal.... lol

[Edited by moderator]
Grasshopper

Kayla Louise b/g?

Post by Grasshopper »

he had a video below about her urinating

Naughty piss outdoors
http://www.adultwork.com/ViewLibrary.as ... 976x272974

[img]http://92.48.193.20/m/272978.jpg[/image]

[Edited by moderator]
BoabT

Post by BoabT »

You don't wanna know what it is if you don't know already!
I heard the same off another well known model, but I've never seen such footage or pics - probably only for private collectors - they can keep it lol
Emac

Post by Emac »

Why would ANYONE want to be in the presence of another human having a sh1t, much less to film or photograph it?
william

Post by william »

horses for courses mate - small market but if it earns ?????? - Didnt Alexis May do some shitting for films?