Blissbox Question

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
dimi

Blissbox Question

Post by dimi »

I used to buy all my DVDs off them and then the changed hands and got a few negative reviews on this site. Are they ok to order off now? Speed of delivery? Just wanted to check. I want Fishnets 11 by Zero Tolerance and dont know of many alternative companies that have this DVD. !drink!
harry stotle

Re: Blissbox Question

Post by harry stotle »

I used to use Blissbox alot,but then started having delivery problems with them so stopped using them. You could try the adult section of CD Universe, they are a US company,good service good prices and reasonable delivery times, have purchased from them alot and never had a problem, and they have Fishnets#11 in stock.Hope this was of help
dimi

Post by dimi »

Thanks Harry
Jimmypoo

Post by Jimmypoo »

I usually use Orgazmik or Gamelink - depending on who is selling the title I'm looking for, cheaper.

Very good service from both.

I prefer Orgazmik - very quick turnaround, if they have the film in stock, I usually have it within 3 days.

They do Adult Channel films quite cheaply.

Unfortunately Fishnets 11 is going for 24.99 Euros.

I should not that they send the DVD with the cover in a carded envelope - no case.
rhino

Post by rhino »

I recently ordered a DVD from Blissbox.
It took about 4 weeks for the DVD to arrive.
dimi

Post by dimi »

Thanks Rhino and everyone else. 4 Weeks??? Thats pretty poor.