Anyone had problems with britishtease.com?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
sophiasmith

Re: Anyone had problems with britishtease.com?

Post by sophiasmith »

Well that is incorrect isnt it.
Jack in London

Britishtease updates

Post by Jack in London »

Hi Sophia,
Any news when the site will be revamped. Last update 23 January thats 2 months ago, not really good enough when you take the public's money. Also as this is your site will be be getting some fresh content of you, time to push the boat out regarding levels as I suggested to you in another post on the forum
satch9

Post by satch9 »

why should she push the boat out?

what about respecting a models wishes to stick within limits that they are comfortable with? now wouldn't that be a thing?

I know there is more to the britishtease.com thing than is worth airing on here but by implying that its time that a model ups her levels is coterminous with a lot of the antediluvian thinking on here....
awgazzm69

Post by awgazzm69 »

very surprised nobody got banned there for daring to criticize a site bit like people not being able to voice concerns over the legendary shite that was bluebird any mention of a moan the comment got taken down! free speech indeed
Jack in London

Anyone had problems with britishtease.com?

Post by Jack in London »

Last update 23 Jan pretty poor and expects members to pay subs
northernstar

Post by northernstar »

Good luck with this venture sophiasmith hope it is a success for you. How much did it cost? Not wishing to pry into your affairs just a genuine interest to know what a site like that trades for as I made an offer for one and the seller lol'd at me.