Jan Burton

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
william

Jan Burton

Post by william »

Well bougth a membership for this site and Im disappointed - disappointed that I didnt earlier as this is one well sexy Babe indeed. There is a bit of the Sonja about her to tell you the truth but she is well horny. Seems very comfortable in her sexuality and this shows, and he website damn it what a great way to spend a few hours.

So Jan Ta for the site and ta for the scenes. And what a body indeed ! That seen of you taking a load over that pussy - what a scene !
one eyed jack

Re: Jan Burton

Post by one eyed jack »

Yeah shes only been around 10 years !laugh!

Awesome lady I agree

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
pinkbits69

Post by pinkbits69 »

This is my favorite Jan scene

!wink!
william

Post by william »

A true star - you can see it in her eyes as she slurps a cock - its like she knows the pleasure she is giving and she loves showing off for the camera ! Horny minx
Mr Humpy

Post by Mr Humpy »

Nice horny set from the lovely Jan B

Enjoy

funessex

Post by funessex »

Jan is one of my all time favs, but any one know who the young un watching her get fucked in teh attached link is?

<http://www.phils-angels.co.uk>
stuarts12

Post by stuarts12 »

Lucy Blackburn.

There is a thread here:

http://bgafd.co.uk/forum/read.php?f=2&i=191941&t=191941

Hitman

Post by Hitman »

Yeah shes been going for a long while now. I remember when she apeared on the scene in Phil Mccavitys Fuck Truck series 10 or so years ago. I saw her on Britishhangjobs website. a clip of her was on the xhamster video site. Nice to see her still going.
Hitman

Post by Hitman »

Lol. Opps a typing error. I wrote hangjobs. Hanging went out years ago. I ment British Hand Jobs website.
SexySaucySally

Post by SexySaucySally »

I'm filming a privately commissioned scene with Jan next week, some poor unsuspecting young man is going to lose his trousers and a whole lot more by the time we've both had our wicked ways with him..

Lucy us xx

Sally xx

Sally a 30-something Minx, & Midlands (UK) MILF.. loves posing for genuine photographers!