Your Best/fav Lesbian Scene

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
ninasbest

Your Best/fav Lesbian Scene

Post by ninasbest »

just wondering if anyone has a particular couple in a scene that is your favorite ?
If thats your thing of course
m100

Re: Your Best/fav Lesbian Scene

Post by m100 »

if that's your thing, ha ha. good god, i could be here for weeks. Are you including american scenes? If you are i could just pick up any one of about 80 girlfriends films dvd's and there would be a great scene at least in all of them - my favourite is probably the elexis monroe - jodi west scene in lesbian triangles 24 where you're left in no doubt that the orgasms are genuine. I love tanya tate's the milf masseuse as well particularly the first scene with india summers and stevie reyes.

British? got to go for the lexi lowe, marlyn, sasha scene in story of she. and the angie george - natalie scene in viv thomas' blonde on brunette and basically all of harmony's pussy galore 2 - the best film anyone released last year by miles in my opinion.
Brainsinmedick

Post by Brainsinmedick »

The one in Brookside.
m100

Post by m100 »

another couple of great all girl scenes

sarah lou and karina currie in uk student house 8, jo may, vicky valentine and kat in uk student house 9
titanic

Post by titanic »

Sally Huxley and a babe called lucy Shot it in a hotel in Leeds simply perfect g/g how it should be
Another great scene was Freya with a young model called Victoria it was Victorias first ever g/g great to see a girl enjoy her first g/g
One of the best also Suzy Best with Louise Evans did two one on the bed one in the back garden you can not beet girls who love girls

<http://www.clips4sale.com/store/36763>
randyandy

Post by randyandy »

Can never remember the title but Laura Turner and Sabrina filmed by that lucky bugger OEJ

one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

Thanks RandyAndy...thats going back some years too.

My favourite would be Sarah Wright and Mia aka Dawn Slater...

Whenever these two did a scene for anyone sparks always flew from the chemistry between them

I remember having a go at another producer who was excited workng with them and didnt film the best best bits (usually where Dawn would make Sarah gush like crazy)

Its nice to see girls exhausted from multiple orgasms !happy! Im not a big fan of the girl girl genre because to many girls are gay or pay but Im a huge fan if its done right ad I think those Girlfriends Films get my pulse racing

Laura Turner was a horny little minx in any scene she was in too. I really miss Laura she was so much fun to shoot and always a pleasure to work with and seemed t genuinely enjoy winding me up from in front of the camera.

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
m100

Post by m100 »

have you never thought about shooting something in the style of girlfriends films terry? but using british girls instead?