Maria Erikson

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
phil solo

Re: Maria Erikson

Post by phil solo »

Snappy wrote:

> Tell you what, Jack, you're a smooth talking devil aren't you?
>

His name's not Jack, that's just his hobby !laugh!

Jack in London

Post by Jack in London »

Be as funny as you like age is against these two so higher levels are on the cards story of a million models
johnsmith09

Post by johnsmith09 »

To suggest that a model who doesn't even opens her legs for shoots to not only do so but also allow a cock inside is wishful thinking to the extreme. And as the equally gorgeous Sophia has said she seems to have done alright at her 'lower' levels.
Essex Lad

Post by Essex Lad »

For Maria they are not. She will NEVER do boy-girl however much you might ant her to or think she should.
sophiasmith

Post by sophiasmith »

Ha. Honey, the older I get, the older you get. Models come and go, not many have been doing it like me, as good as me for 8 years. Idiotic wishful thinking more like.
Hugh6821

Post by Hugh6821 »

@sophiasmith, and for those 8 years, you have never changed your levels? And you have never starting doing anything that when you started you said you would never do? Did you start doing adult nudes from the start? If not, if anyone approached you about doing them, what was your answer?

And to make it perfectly clear, this isn't me saying that you will do higher levels than you do now. It's just a comment on the fact that sometimes models change their levels over time and start doing things that they had earlier expressed that they would never do.
sophiasmith

Post by sophiasmith »

Yeah been doing them since the beginning :) my erotic eye, Femjoy, I was published at when I was 19. I did shoot a US mag when I was 19 too for 18 mag, so anyone who says my recent twistys work is a jump can suck my dick :)
Hugh6821

Post by Hugh6821 »

@SophiaSmith,
I don't recall you having a dick in your earlier photos. When did you decide to get one? Is there such a demand for shemales today that it's worth getting one? Like other models getting boob jobs?

;)
sophiasmith

Post by sophiasmith »

I actually have no idea what this means.
johnsmith09

Post by johnsmith09 »

A poor attempt at humour