Safe and reliable to order from fionacooper.ws?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
RichDinner

Safe and reliable to order from fionacooper.ws?

Post by RichDinner »

Hi I'm just wondering if anyone can let me know how safe and reliable the www.fionacooper.ws website is? I see the other Fiona Cooper.com site is "down for maintenance", however long that is. Is one more official than the other?

I really want to get the two DVDs of Claire Louise/Louisa (aka. Clair Lou and Tam Tam South) - namely, 607 and 1140, which are well worth the 12 quid the fionacooper.ws site sells them at and can't be digitally purchased anywhere.

So after this pre-amble, has anyone got any retail advice on this front?
Things I love and hate couldn't be more different. I love my daughter, I love my Mustang, my girlfriend. I love the way Eno can paint a picture with music, descending arpeggios fairly reminiscent of falling autumn leaves... but I fucking hate my ex-wife.
m100

Re: Safe and reliable to order from fionacooper.ws?

Post by m100 »

yes, order them by mail. 100% reliable, fast delivery two/three days is the longest i've ever waited.
RichDinner

Post by RichDinner »

Any idea why there's two fionacooper sites (.ws and .com)? It's what kind of put me off checking-out already, didn't want to order from a scam site. And is everything likely to be in-stock then?

When you say "by mail" - does that mean the site's fine to use or I should post in an order the old fashioned way? I read on some old posts saying that they should be ordered via a magazine and their own website was reportedly discouraged by themselves. Seems strange. Again, has me worried about punching my card details in.
Things I love and hate couldn't be more different. I love my daughter, I love my Mustang, my girlfriend. I love the way Eno can paint a picture with music, descending arpeggios fairly reminiscent of falling autumn leaves... but I fucking hate my ex-wife.
Simon

Post by Simon »

4 videos and some photosets to download of Claire Louise Here

[url=https://www.ukadultpass.com/tour/]UK Adult Pass[/url]
Access 6 great British sites with 1 pass including Suburban Amateurs, Just Danica, Tina Kay Hardcore, UK Pussy Talk and more..
RichDinner

Post by RichDinner »

Nice, hadn't actually seen those! Though I freely admit it's her old clips4sale store as Tam Tam South that made me the most rigid. I really wish that was still around.

But back on course, so if I click on over to fionacooper.ws, order those two DVDs, the postman will visit shortly after without any issue and I'll be a happy boy then? Albeit one watching his beloved filth-star getting knobbed by a middle aged fat man in a grim looking flat... but still, the price I'll pay to see her finally having it off haha.
m100

Post by m100 »

He discourages buying from either website in his monthly mailout because the 'webmaster' takes a percentage of all orders. I've only ever ordered by old fashioned mail at the moment he is having a sale of 5 titles for ?30 (and thereafter any title is only ?6) or if you want to go mad 20 for ?100. However it only applies to real mail, email or fax orders not the websites and the offer ends 28th January. If you want to email them off the top of my head the email is fiona@fiona-cooper.com. All titles are constantly in stock. Personally i try to only order when there is a sale on.
RichDinner

Post by RichDinner »

Ah ok, if it's solely a slice-of-the-pie thing, then I'm happy to order online for simplicity's sake. Was worried it was a security reason. I'm only after two specific DVDs, so I'm not bothered about making a saving. But I certainly appreciate all the insight and advice, thanks very much indeed :)
RichDinner

Post by RichDinner »

Right so I took the plunge on 1140. It's pretty good to have lovely long scenes with gorgeous Claire Lou... but what's the deal with it cutting to the next scene around 10 seconds after she starts engaging in any hardcore action (be it blowjobs or sex)? Granted it's not particularly sexy hardcore action (I assume that's 'Sooty' and his hairy knob?), but since the 10 seconds she gets a knobbing for in around scene 3 is the only penetration I believe she's ever done, it's very disappointing.

Is this typical for Fiona Cooper DVDs or would this have been a very bizarre request from Claire ("I'll do it... for a bit"), or even stranger, from Sooty himself? Just seems puzzling to feature this content, but so sparingly and worst of all, actually cutting scenes just as the action starts.

Robches

Post by Robches »

Maybe he's done after three seconds?
m100

Post by m100 »

i wouldn't say it's common to stop after such a short time and i've seen plenty of his dvd's with him in. so it's unlikely that it's his choice. It's very common for there to be no cumshot though.