Morgaan adult stuff?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
davie123

Re: Morgaan adult stuff?

Post by davie123 »

no steph isnt on these galleries, just would love to see some of her adult galleries since on her purestorm profile says she does adult, duno what type but wouldnt mind seeing anything she has done
PavelDatsyuk

Post by PavelDatsyuk »

These are the JRMcobra galleries from Pbase.com http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/390705 ... rgaan-Fife
stugws

A REQUEST FROM MORGAAN

Post by stugws »

I am posting this on behalf of Morgaan.

She shot some solo adult stuff which was only meant to be for private use but a miss-understanding or whatever led to the tog posting them on his site.
Someone took them from his site and posted them publicly on other sites such as imagefap.
The person is unknown but think they are a member of this forum.
Person was contacted and asked to remove them and also site admin deleted them but they keep getting re-posted on other sites.
It could be that a 2nd or 3rd party copied them also but we still have to consider that the original image thief keeps reposting themselves.
If this is the case CAN YOU PLEASE stop posting them and keep them to enjoy in your own privacy?
This is causing distress to her as it could cost her a lot of problems in private life. OK she agreed to shoot them and has made a mistake as she is only human like the rest of us.

Thanks

Stu
pinkbits69

Post by pinkbits69 »

I have been looking for these in the past but with no joy, thanks Stu you jogged my memory and I finally found them. Sweet.