Michelle Thorne Website

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
andyb31

Michelle Thorne Website

Post by andyb31 »

I was having a look at Michelle Thorne's website www.michellethornexxxposed.com and noticed that there is no option of a trial membership for a day or two. I'm not really prepared to join at a cost of ?23 per month.

Michelle, if you're reading this, maybe you could offer a trial membership to people like myself who subscribe to a number of websites and wish to try before I buy.
Trumpton

Re: Michelle Thorne Website

Post by Trumpton »

I did join this website. I personally found it repetitive and ultimately boring.

I now subscribe to the age old adage 'one bitten twice shy'.
andyb31

Post by andyb31 »

What gets me is that Michelle doesn't appear to go with the same man in every B/G scene on the website so as you say it can become very boring. I can't confirm this though as I haven't subscribed.
jamesr

Post by jamesr »

...reckon you may be mistaken. Michelle would appear to have always and only ever done b/g with her partner at the time. I too have found this a tad monotonous (sp?) but I guess I would far rather she do that that not at all. Thankfully, she's always up for it with any girl that meets her approval!

JamesR
rexwantinsex

Post by rexwantinsex »

Yep! I find it a little monotonous that she only works with her partner, because it rules out some stuff like DP scenes, also I find it a little "boring" when it's the same two people shagging each other all the time

but... to be fair to Michelle, she's made her choice and I respect that, and she's not half up for fucking any girl that moves!!! the only downside is she doesn't work for larger European production companies like 21Sextury who have so many hot girls for her to work with, but those scenes will always be a fantasy never to come true :-(

as for her site... it's alright, but again, it's limited to her content only so she's willing to work with other girls for her site, but whenever the likes of Alexis Texas are over here for Studio66 work, it's unlikely that Michelle will get a girl/girl scene in with Alexis for her site before she goes back to the States :-(
Trumpton

Post by Trumpton »

My problem with it was that she nearly always - 95% of the time, has her panties pulled to one side. Get rid of those panties!

Also, very little variety, very little anal, a tiny amount of peeing - and that's that!

What about WS, fisting, outdoor flashing, peeing outdoors, speculum activity - and even enema's?
rexwantinsex

Post by rexwantinsex »

I've actually asked Michelle about this before, and she's limited as to what she can and can't do on her site by her billing company - she's able to do peeing as long as it's not watersports style peeing onto another person

likewise, she's not able to do fisting (apparently she's tried but can't fit a girl's fist up herself...) and I suspect she can't do enema on screen for the same reason she can't do WS