Danica Collins/Donna Ambrose

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
RichDinner

Danica Collins/Donna Ambrose

Post by RichDinner »

In her latter-day career as a saucy milf, has Danica ever done anything hardcore? I found one video, think it was a Lady Sonia one, of her in a study, oiled head to toe, gives a guy a footjob first whilst she sits in a chair, then lies on top of him on a sofa and gets so close to fucking... and doesn't.

Am I aiming for the sun with this?

Things I love and hate couldn't be more different. I love my daughter, I love my Mustang, my girlfriend. I love the way Eno can paint a picture with music, descending arpeggios fairly reminiscent of falling autumn leaves... but I fucking hate my ex-wife.
m100

Re: Danica Collins/Donna Ambrose

Post by m100 »

hasn't she done a couple of lesbian fiona cooper videos one with mellie 1313 and one with 'red/karen' or am i getting her mixed up.
RichDinner

Post by RichDinner »

She's done stacks of lez stuff, was specifically curious to see if she ever gets a good rodgering ever.

Things I love and hate couldn't be more different. I love my daughter, I love my Mustang, my girlfriend. I love the way Eno can paint a picture with music, descending arpeggios fairly reminiscent of falling autumn leaves... but I fucking hate my ex-wife.
Dave Wells

Post by Dave Wells »

Nope, the LS stuff is the closest.

Dave Wells

http://www.dave-wells.co.uk
Dave Wells

Post by Dave Wells »

Correction, I vaguely remember her doing something in an 4some scene in the awful Paris Tapes !

Dave Wells

http://www.dave-wells.co.uk
RichDinner

Post by RichDinner »

Thanks for the information, just looked that up. That was awful.

To quote what a guy on the freeones board say:

"Indeed, and in any case I want older Danica - not young Danica/Donna/Whatever - she's more hot now that she's ever been."

I totally concur.

Oh well.

Simon

Post by Simon »

Danica's did a few hand and titjob videos on LS but that's the closest she's come, never done full bg and has no plans to do so.

Would highly recommend her website if you're into solo stuff though, it's as good as it gets for quality, updates and personal involvement. She works her socks (or stockings) off, is an absolute star and deserves every success.
I do have a connection but I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it.

[url=https://www.ukadultpass.com/tour/]UK Adult Pass[/url]
Access 6 great British sites with 1 pass including Suburban Amateurs, Just Danica, Tina Kay Hardcore, UK Pussy Talk and more..
Emac

Post by Emac »

I have seen a video in which it's claimed it's her giving a guy a blowjob, but the quality is so low it could have been Dame Edna and you wouldn't know!

Real shame though. I've been a fan for ages and she is delicious. I'd love HD video if her being fucked senseless.
monkeyjism

Post by monkeyjism »

There is a blowjob vid i linked to on her freeones thread. in my view it is v clear it is her. it is amateur style footage.
RichDinner

Post by RichDinner »

Yeah she's stunning, totally "Carol Vorderman'd" as the years progressed, like a fine wine.

Guess I'll have to stick to the video of her naked and oiled gliding herself down over that chap... and stopping, every time.

http://www.xvideos.com/video1705113/dan ... _and_naked
(about 10.35 in is the part I'm talking about)

I don't know whether to envy that guy for having that gorgeous woman naked on top of him... or feel very very sorry for him that he never got any stuffing with his roast dinner.

Surely she must get horny too, come on Danica, treat yerself, we won't mind ;)