Rachelle Summers - aka Chaos of Trouble

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Rachellesummers

Re: Rachelle Summers - aka Chaos of Trouble

Post by Rachellesummers »

I did only put one comment and would of expected me to make me point about getting hassled and it be dropped. But instead Hugh decided to dig into me about the work I do which there was no need for so what was I supposed to do just completely ignore the rude digs and let him make me out to be going above my levels on quite a lot of sites which is what he said?

Thank you Iain for what you've said I appreciate it a lot.

I totally regret coming on here and saying my piece.

It's all gotten way out of hand it's got me pretty down to be honest. I've never ever got involved with forums for this reason because I hate all of the bitching and shit stirring. I should of just dealt with the b/g requests and not said anything like I usually would. Instead of now looking like a bitch arguing with someone on a forum but hey ho hindsight is a marvellous thing.

Like I said previously all I wanted was to make Hugh realise that just as the constant work enquiries for higher levels had died down his silly statement that really had no point to it caused me to get even more. There was no need for it and it is those kind of comments that cause models to get all that hassle. I did not expect him to then turn the conversation on its head and start slating what sites I have worked for and question my levels as that wasn't anything to do with it he just decided to start being rude and down right nasty. It should not have gone this far but I won't let any body slate me so yes it should of only been one comment but I can't do anything about him taking it further.
derrick76

Post by derrick76 »

The proverbial white knight makes the expected appearance.
Rachellesummers

You are clearly not understanding my levels so I will put it simpler for you.

I do fetish work as long as it does not harm me physically (this therefore includes wetting. I would not physically wet myself because I wouldn't be ABLE to i.e not feeling comfortable doing that in front of people but that does not mean I don't mind being on their site because I do fetish work)
I don't do open leg.

Simple really...

And excuse me what spanking video are you talking about here?
The only spanking one I have done is schoolmistressfantasy which I was in a uniform with pants on for!!! I have not done any other site like that because I don't like to do fetish that harms me and that was staged work and was more about the student and mistress dressed thing than anything else.
So would love to know what you are talking about when you say I was showing more of myself than I am comfortable with..

And sorry but your comment about the money being with amateurs and nudity is hilarious - top models do nude work. Commercial models do nude work. Tyra banks, Kate moss, Elle Macpherson. The list goes on. There is an advertisement in boots at the minute of a nude model wrapped around a blooming perfume bottle so sorry but a model never doing anything higher than lingerie work isn't found that often if they have made it to the top so not just model sites...
Rachellesummers

Actually as a further note - there was no video work for that site... so what the hell are you on about?
Hugh6821

Post by Hugh6821 »

I'm not going to start adding photos to this thread, for a number of reasons, some that should be rather obvious.

And yes, most models today earn most of their money from doing nudes for people not shooting for actual publications, and a lot of them are amateurs.. Sure there are top models doing fashion, and there are some models who make money shooting for magazines, but today, those are a minority.

Anyway, for a bit of advice, edit your profile here ASAP and remove information that isn't necessary but most likely will end up cause you grief.
IainT

Post by IainT »

Hugh6821 wrote:

> I fail to see how doing what she's says is fake wetting can be
> considered as sticking to her levels. Anyone who sees it, fake
> or not, will assume that she is wetting herself on video, and
> that she's ok doing so.
>
> If she stuck to her levels, there wouldn't be a video of her
> wetting herself.
>
> (This is quite different from her doing spanking videos and
> showing more of herself than what she's ok with, which very
> well could, even rather likely, be due to the photographer not
> staying within what she's comfortable with. But then, due to
> what it's all about, it shouldn't be a surprise that it
> resulting video may show more than a model would be ok with.)
>
> But I agree fully with your earlier comment that models
> shouldn't be doing any kind of adult work. Actually, models
> should probably stay away from any kind of nude work or
> lingerie. Or most modelling sites that also allows GWCs. But
> then that's where the money is. Amateurs and nudity.
>
> And with the facebook, google, etc now working on face
> recognition, using aliases won't be much help, not that it is
> today anyway with a number of sites being all about display
> every site a model has worked on and every one of her aliases.

If Rachelle says any particular fetish related work or indeed any other work is within her levels, then surely it is, whatever your opinion. A model sets her levels, (not just Rachelle, any model) not some third party. No wonder she is getting frustrated about it, I dont see why you or anyone else think's they can dictate what is and is not within her levels.
Rachellesummers

And what information is on my profile to cause my grief?

There are no images of me getting spanked with myself on show and ESPECIALLY no videos so I have no idea what you are talking about

But I'm sick of this now it's ridiculous. You have no right to comment on my levels and be rude I did nothing to you but tell you you had caused me hassle making it seem like I do b/g
xalscan

Post by xalscan »

Rachelle, you absolutely have every right to defend yourself. But, as I'm sure you're now well aware of, it is a futile task trying to win an internet forum argument even if you are in the right. There are too many out there who take enjoyment from haranguing others, and will just want to get the last word in.

What levels you choose to work to is your choice. You do not need to justify that to anyone. As Iain says, you have a magnificent reputation already for one so young. My advice is to walk away now, try have a fun and relaxing weekend. The furore caused by this thread will die down soon enough, just don't fan the flames ( as annoying as it may be not to speak up and defend your position ).

Keep your chin up, and all the best for your modelling career.
Hugh6821

Post by Hugh6821 »

I was referring to your email, which you now have removed.
elGordo

Post by elGordo »

I can only second the comments from IainT and xalscan. Her levels are her own choice. Truthfully, I think it would break a few hearts if she ever did adult/open leg. Mine included. Leave the girl alone, she knows what she's happy with.

'tog' - if you're a real photographer, then you're missing out massively if you choose not to work with Rachelle. Just check out the glowing reviews on her Purestorm account and see how many regulars she has. You can see why many mention her in the same breath as the best models.

Personally, I've worked regularly with her for the last year and she's always been a joy to work with and I've never had one moments regret. She's absolutely professional, gorgeous, hugely talented and will help you get the very best out of the shoots. If you're a genuine tog, I can't see why you wouldn't want to work with her. If you're genuine.