Rachelle Summers - aka Chaos of Trouble

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
davy99

Re: Rachelle Summers - aka Chaos of Trouble

Post by davy99 »

and now if she keeps allegedly getting requests for adult work then it is actually 2nfro to blame for bringing it up!!! So instead of posting what she has said on here, he should be apologising to her for causing her all the hassle.
xalscan

Post by xalscan »

Why take aim at someone who never accused you of anything 2nfro ? Brush up on your reading literacy please.
davy99

Re: xalscan & davy99

Post by davy99 »

Er....... I think you will find that neither of us has at any time said she did any kind of adult material.

it is only YOU 2nfro who started throwing your toys out of the pram and making strange accusations. YOU are to blame if anything is going out of hand for her. YOU are the one mentioning adult stuff. YOU are clearly not reading anything correctly.
IainT

Post by IainT »

Ok, I have two points and a statement to make here.

The first point is one that was correctly pointed out later on the thread. I said there will be content of Rachelle on APD, no more. Its well known to most people that she does not and will not do adult work. There are non-explicit sets on APD, we shoot suitable models requested by members from nude upwards.

2nfro was the first person to post requesting I post samples of her when it was assumed (if thats the correct description) that she had upped her levels, not a criticism, but an observation.

Models have the right to model to whatever level the like with any particular photographer they like. I have a reputation for shooting models at particular levels for the first time, not my choice, their choice, however its something which is unlikely to happen in the future.

Why? Because of the situation typified by this post, I now actively discourage models from doing A. Open-leg work B. From doing it with me first. I am sick and tired of the situation where if I work with a model they are immediately assumed to have done open-leg work and will do it with all and sundry and receive the hassle Rachelle has had. She is a nice girl, you guys like her, she happily does her levels, doesn't pretend to do anything else, it should work fine for everyone.

You guys (a general "you", not any particular person) as fans want to see new girls doing higher levels, which is entirely understandable and in the old days when people just looked at the images, enjoyed them, kept quiet and didn,t post all over the forums bringing attention to them, was perfectly workable and benefited everyone.

Now its simply not workable and any girl who ventures into open-leg gets "jumped on" and is expected to do it for anyone who asks. The result is that I prefer to shoot girls after the have done open-leg or girls who will do it anyway, regardless of my input. I dont actively seek new girls to do open-leg levels.
DaveZ

Post by DaveZ »

all of which is a real shame as Iain is a great photographer who does fantastic work and had a real place as a place for "first timers". Shame this has been spoiled but keep up the great work anyway Iain.
satch9

Re: xalscan & davy99

Post by satch9 »

i don't think i did either.

i said she was beautiful, and she is.

if this is not the right place to discuss models mods pls feel free to delete...
Hugh6821

Post by Hugh6821 »

i think I've seen at least one photo of her in a pose that, without post-processing, would have shown more than she's ok doing. I've also seen a shot of her posing with a nude male, who looked more like the photographer than a boyfriend or male model. (Both photos were taken by the same photographer, and she's still working with him.)
I guess it's all about a model trusting the photographer.
Rachellesummers

Post by Rachellesummers »

Wow. Thankyou very much Hugh.
I have decided to come on here to clear a few things up.
I do NOT do adult work and never will. I was finally not getting hassled when you have decided to come and post that and now I am getting asked for b/g work which I also DON'T DO!
I would never work with a male model let alone a god damn photographer nude! That picture happens to be with my fianc? thankyou very much so maybe get yor facts straight before coming on here and posting saying I have worked nude with a male model/photographer! Because thanks to your input I'm now getting disgusting gonzo enquiries to my email address that I've had to report and block!

It really irritates me when people post shit like that not realising the hassle it gives me. So if appreciate it if in future you keep your opinions on me 'shooting above my levels before' and 'working with a photographer who I still work with' because neither of the above are true. Just shit stirring which causes hassle for me.
Hugh6821

Post by Hugh6821 »

I didn't write that you posed with a photographer, I wrote that the nude male looked more like a photographer than a male model or boyfriend.
I thought you were still working with Paul Thompson, he's the photographer who shot both the photos I was referring to, but if you aren't then you aren't.

Quite a lot would consider peeing adult work.