Nikki (2) Is back

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
staceyowenfan

Re: Nikki (2) Is back

Post by staceyowenfan »

hi all.I am actually the yahoo site moderator (yahoo id morvenkellar) and i set up the group about 3 years ago when i had more time on my hands.its great that there is still stuff getting posted on that group.

It's a pity nikki doesnt appear to be modelling anymore.She's an absolute beauty.

sof x
1pollapatodo

Post by 1pollapatodo »

Hya cud you send me the pics please as the site has closed down.thanx
Gordon77

Post by Gordon77 »

Hi I just wish that were true, I think shes stopped modelling mores the pity. However if you can obtain some new pictures, please let us know, cheers

Gordon

1pollapatodo

Post by 1pollapatodo »

have found loads of pix of NIKKI 2,wich i have shared on XHAMSTER.i have also shared a VID, shes from WIGAN and shes good friend of UK LISA,they use to work togther.if any 1 has a link to LISA"S FANCLUB , we are trying to gather some VIDS. i have 2 of them but theres lot more aboubt.
1pollapatodo

Post by 1pollapatodo »

unfortunaly she wont be making a return at least rite now,she has remarried and has 2 beautiful kids,!sad!
Gordon77

Post by Gordon77 »

Hi, I have seen these loverly pictures of Nikki, she is truely magic. Wonderfull smile and great body.

You mention a vid on this site, do you know what title its posted, I cant locate it, please

Your comment of not returning right now is encourageing, lets hope we see Nikki again. If not could you pass on our good wishes for the future.

Gordon

1pollapatodo

Post by 1pollapatodo »

Hiya,there are hundreds of pix all over the net,if u check my id on XHAMSTER,i have posted pix n have more,i have 3 vids but can only post 1 cos other person dont want b seen and have to repect that,have emailed DODGER,he has some 2 or 3 dvds to sell but still no reply. NIKKI herself dont have dvds and am trying to find them for her,she did couple vids with BEN DOVER in London,she also worked with UK LISA a lot.so anybody can get pix or vids please let us know,i know NIKKI personally and @ the moment shes happilly married lady.
1pollapatodo

Post by 1pollapatodo »

Go top left handside ,clic actresses,look 4 NIKKI 2 ,clic on name ,take to next page where it show her with 6 dvds,they not free thoug,l3ts try c if we can get them.
1pollapatodo

Post by 1pollapatodo »

NIKKI 2 made couple dvds with BEN DOVER under name NIKKI UK.i have tried BEN's site but in vainalso many pix and videos with UK LISA from NORTHWEST,LANCASHIRE.LISA is on WORLDWIDEWIVES site.there is a file on NIKKI's fanclub with lots of LISA's pix.
Gordon77

Post by Gordon77 »

Hi I cant see the Actresess box to click !

Also when you click on your name, its for friends only.

Any chance of some help, please