cathy barry

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
claireb

cathy barry

Post by claireb »

Hello cathy. i seen u on sky last nite and was tempted 2 call u but i was just a little nervous about doing so. and besides u were on the fone most of the time so I didnt think I would get thru 2 u. u are a very popular lady.

Is there anyway i could listen in 2 the calls that u take because i wud luv 2 hear what u say to callers and what callers say 2 u that wud turn me on no end lol.

if u read this could u tell me when u will be releasing a new dvd babe? its been a while since cathys diaries 10 was released. r u looking for anyone 2 star in a diaries 11 scene with u? That would b a dream come true for me lol. ps. i have some ideas for a scene that i want 2 tell u about.

luv claire xxxx
JamesW

Re: cathy barry

Post by JamesW »

claireb wrote:

> Is there anyway i could listen in 2 the calls that u take
> because i wud luv 2 hear what u say to callers and what callers
> say 2 u that wud turn me on no end lol.

Babe channel telephone services do offer a listen option. In fact there are more callers who call to listen than there are who call to speak.

UK Babe Channels - <http://www.babechannels.co.uk>
kernal sandez

Post by kernal sandez »

Hi Claire!!!

E-mail me, re. this subject!!!!
tombear77

Post by tombear77 »

I watched cathy last night and have to say shes looking great. I'd love to see her on shebang or indeed any of the live sex shows online.
cathybarry

Post by cathybarry »

Hi Claire
hope you are well
yes there is a option to listen in but dont be scared to call for a chat

cathy xxxx