Im still here

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Dave Wells

Re: Im still here

Post by Dave Wells »

Good to hear you're ok lovely !

Dave Wells

http://www.dave-wells.co.uk
Blue H

Post by Blue H »

Jamie,...

... you are fit :).

That is all :)

Good luck in the future :)
jamie brooks 07

Post by jamie brooks 07 »

Thank you guys for your concern. The only nice thing that has come out of it is to see how genuine and caring people within this industry can be.

!thumbsup!!thanks!

For nonsense and nudity come follow me around abit;
http://www.twitter.com/JamieBrooksxxx
Essex Lad

Post by Essex Lad »

But yet nothing from Trumpton on why he thought you had shuffled off this mortal coil.
planeterotica

Post by planeterotica »

Very glad to hear that you are still with us Jamie and i hope you are well.
jamie brooks 07

Post by jamie brooks 07 »

Ha ha yes very strange to not hear anything from him.

Intrigued to know what I died from also. Probably AIDS considering how infantile the whole thing is !idontbelieveit!

For nonsense and nudity come follow me around abit;
http://www.twitter.com/JamieBrooksxxx
Essex Lad

Post by Essex Lad »

jamie brooks 07 wrote:

> Ha ha yes very strange to not hear anything from him.
>
> Intrigued to know what I died from also. Probably AIDS
> considering how infantile the whole thing is !idontbelieveit!
>
>

No, I don't think you died of Aids. I reckon you were much more creative. I reckon you committed suicide but before you did your make-up and put on some fabulous lingerie and laid on your bed before drinking champagne and downing nembutals so you'd be "at rest" and a beautiful corpse.
mantiSS11

Post by mantiSS11 »

i have tried to find you clicked on your freeones twitter link as well comes up not found can you please put a clickable link thank you
Trumpton

Post by Trumpton »

If you read my initial post correctly (now removed by the Admin) I never wrote that Jamie Brooks was ill or dead.

My point was that we punters were lead to believe that Jamie Brooks was soon going to have up and running a brand new fetish website. Then, suddenly, without any explanation Jamie Brooks twitter account was closed down.

After repeated requests both here and elsewhere we punters were simply disregarded and no information was offered as to why the twitter account suddenly closed.

As a fan of Jamie Brooks I was very upset that even still to this day, over a month later, there still has been no further information about her brand new website.
davy99

Post by davy99 »

Er.... yes you did!

Your post (titled "Goodbye Jamie Brooks") said, and I quote it in it's entirety:

Author: Trumpton
Date: 07-27-12

Jamie was born in Hull on the 4th June 1982.
In 2003 she entered the adult movie world and appeared in over 200 scenes.

After a brief hiatus later on in her career she did, briefly, re-emerge with a twitter account and a promise of a new personal website.

She was taken from us on 8th July 2012.

She's at peace now.

Now you are saying that those last 2 lines are not implying you were claiming she had died??????? Quit making excuses. At the end of the day you posted a topic that was totally out of order!